Lover friend

Two months into my new school, and it had been going well, I guess I am ahead of all my classes, and I keep my grades up. My friends and I all hung out during break and lunch; yes, all of my friends and I came to the same school. It surprises me that we don't get said anything because we are very loud and annoying; we sit by the attendance office during lunch and break, I see Isabella at times, but she hadn't talked to me since before the first week had ended. She felt a bit sad, and I think it's because of her break up with Alex; I tried texting her a few times, mainly because I ironically had her for five classes. I also thought that maybe it's stressful, who knows, but then I figured it out maybe she's on her period?

I was walking down the hall after my second period had ended; it was a break because we had a block schedule. I met up with Isabella while walking, and we started to have a little conversation.

"Hey, Isa, how is everything going for you?" I asked

"Everything is going okay, I guess," She said

At this point, I was getting tired of this.

"Okay, I know something is wrong, please tell me so I can help you," I said

"Nate believes me everything is fine; I'm okay... I'm just getting adjusted to the new school, that's all," she said

We walked over to a table where Angel, Levi, Dan, Jennifer, and Molly were at. We sat down, and everybody started talking about homework; none of us most of the time knew what we were talking about. We're all freshmen, so we barely know what is happening half the time, but either way, we only had 15 minutes to spend before the third period.

"Do you guys ever wonder what is going to happen in the future?" I said

"No, I don't really think about it cause I know it'll be good for me," Molly said

Molly is like a little girl; she's Isabella's friend; she could be cool at times but very obnoxious.

"I don't really think about the future, but I hope it all goes well for everyone," Jennifer said with a smile.

Jennifer is a good girl; she helps everyone and has a smile most of the time... it's annoying.

"I think everything will be different from now," Levi said

"Maybe we'll be rich?" Angel said

"I don't know; I go with Levi in this argument," Dan said

"I mean, everybody changes eventually, no?" Isabella said

"Maybe, but at the end of it, we'll all stick into it. Together" I said

The bell had rung, so we all went up from the bench and had left our seats, then all went to our classes. We spent an hour, I think, but it was a very boring hour, we all had different classes besides Isabella and me. I paid attention in my class to let the time fly by, and it did; it was lunch, Isabella and I walked out arguing about a band. We then went to get lunch together and meet up with our friends by the attendance office, once we got there, everyone was looking at us, but we didn't bother. I sat down by the pillar scrolling through Instagram, but nothing was interesting; Isabella, Molly, and Jennifer were all talking, and so were my friends. I don't know why I stray away, but maybe it's because I don't like talking to people? Sure they are my friends, but sometimes I get annoyed and need time for myself. School seemed interesting because there were so many people to meet, but I got scared or shy. Time passed, and the bell rang, and we went to our classes... more time passed, and well, school ended. It always felt weird walking out of high school, but it was always like that for me. I didn't see Isabella anywhere, so I went walking by myself.

I made it home and put down all my things. As soon as I entered my house, I sat on the couch and started looking at the wall because I was bored. I got up and said, "fuck it."  I left my house, took my wallet and key and ran to Isabella's house; I had never felt my heart beat so fast at this moment... all my feelings for her were true. I made it to her house and knocked on her door. Her mom opened the door, so I greeted her and asked if I could see her. I heard Isabella coming, so I took a deep breath.