Haunted House (Discontinued Draft)

A certain green haired boy named Izuku Midoriya, was getting ready. He had planned to spend his Halloween alone in his room eating candy while watching all might movies, but bakugo had begged- well uh more of forced him to come with him somewhere.

So here he now was getting dressed into a cute ghost outfit. He put the final touches on his hat and clipped it to his unruly hair. There. He was now ready.

He had texted Bakugo something along the lines of:

'Kacchan, I'm Ready. Where should I meet you?'

And had gotten a response of:

'Nerd, meet me at that cafe you really like in around 10 mins.'

He received the text and started to walk to the cafe. It was a quaint little quiet cafe near UA, and it had some delicious food you could eat there.

He knew that kacchan was bringing him to the cafe, but didn't know what he'd do after that. He could only hope for the best.

The green haired boy had already gotten to the cafe and he had noticed a poof of spiky blonde hair sitting in the distance. That's definitely kacchan.

Midoriya then walked over to him and sat down in the seat across from him. He double checked his face and yup it was kacchan.

"Hi kacchan." He stated quietly.

The blonde boy turned his attention away from the window and looked to the person in front of him. He saw his costume and it was a ghost. Even as a ghost he still looked cute.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Anyways let's grab stuff to eat on the go from here and hit the road." Kacchan said.

"I'll ord-" Izuku started, but was cut off mid sentence by kacchan very abruptly standing up, just rushing over to the cashier. He got the food, payed, and went back.

"You ordered without even knowing what I wanted..." I mumbled under my breath, but apparently he'd heard me.

"A vanilla and strawberry milkshake, a chocolate cake, and a large helping of strawberries with chocolate dip on the side? Right?" Kacchan asked me.

I was completely and utterly astounded. How in the hell did he know my whole order? Is something wrong with him?

At a loss for words, I simply just nodded at him. I grabbed my medium sized milkshake, and just sipped a bit.

Kacchan got his order which was fries, a burger, a fruit salad, and a regular sized coke (Coca-Cola).

We then ate our orders leaving some of it for later. We put the left overs back in their containers, and headed towards this- uhhhh...I have no idea, surprise??. Yeah, um...just-. His Surprise, that's it.

__ __ __ __
Word Count: 458