Accidental Quirk!?

It was just another normal day for pretty much every one, well except for a certain green haired boy. This green haired boy being Izuku Midoriya.

You see, he accidentally woke up later than usual and well while running out he accidentally bumped into someone and got their quirk.

Izuku had a faint idea what their quirk was at first, but then it accidentally took effect with some people confirming his guess. This quirk however had caused him to wear some shades.

He got to school and was a nervous wreck. He really, and I mean REALLY, didn't want to effect anyone from his class. He tried being subtle about it, but failed since nearly everyone noticed.

He just pretended he didn't notice and proceeded to write in his notebook, you know to help ease him up a little bit.

Just then someone who was about as curious as the rest came up to him and lifted up his shades.

"Oi nerd. Why are you wearing those shades?" Katsuki asked him looking directly into his eyes.

"S-sorry kacchan!" He shouted while covering his face with his hands.

"What the hell are you apologizing for!? Huh Nerd!?" Katsuki shouted.

"H-huh?" Deku mumbled confused. Deku looked really disoriented, so todoroki came up to him.

"Midoriya? Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." Todoroki said.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I am. Don't worry about it todoroki-kun." Deku said smiling and then he accidentally looked at todoroki in the eyes.

"Midoriya. I love you, let's get married." Todoroki said out of the blue.

Deku then realized what he did and started panicking. He should've been more careful.

"Oh no! Im SO sorry todoroki-kun!" Deku said frantically apologizing.

"Care to explain deku-kun?" Uraraka asked the green haired boy.

Deku then started to explain more clearly after all the confused looks on everyone's faces after this scene. While explaining, trying not to look at anyone in the eye.

"So...basically midoriya's gotten a, what people would call a "Harem" quirk. It makes people fall in love with you by just looking at someone directly in the eyes. Ribbit." Tsuyu said.

"Pretty Much.." Deku said with sweat starting to drop on the side of his head.

'A Harem quirk..What kind of enviable quirk is that!? You could literally make your own harem!' Kaminari and mineta were thinking at the same time.

"..But didn't midoriya look at both todoroki and bakugo?" Mina asked.

"Yeah he did, but..then again why hasn't bakugo changed?" Momo asked.

"Maybe it has that 'the quirk doesn't work on someone who already likes the person' type of thing." Kaminari said smirking at bakugo.

"What did you say Pikachu!?" Bakugo shouted at him.

"N-nothing.." Kaminari quickly said.

"Midoriya, do you know how long will this quirk last?" Kirishima asked.

"Hmm..From my knowledge, it should naturally wear of in a week, to break the quirks effect on someone I need to kiss them, and for it to wear off in an instant and to cancel out the effect on everyone it effect, I just need to kiss someone who..wasn't..affected.." Deku finished saying blushing furiously.

"So..Now it depends on whether you'd like to kiss todoroki or bakugo?" Sero stated simply.

"..But if he kisses todoroki, the problem would still be in play. Unlike if he kissed bakugo." Stated Uraraka.

"That is true..." Momo said out loud while rubbing her chin.

"What do you think Midoriya?" Jiro asked him.

"W-Well I think it'd just be a bother to kacchan..so if I can't get rid of it for another week..might as well help todoroki..." Deku said softly.

Bakugo upon hearing this quickly went to deku to confront him about this.

"What's this all about nerd!? I may hate you, but to see you with someone else just pisses me off." Bakugo stated.

Just then Deku did something he'd never think he'd do. He suddenly pulled kacchan's arm and kissed him straight in the lips shocking everyone including himself in the process.

"Just because the quirk didn't work on me doesn't mean I like you, you piece of shit!" Bakugo yelled out after they broke apart.

"You misunderstand." Deku said quietly.

"What do you mean Nerd!?" Bakugo yelled out.

"The quirk doesn't work on the person that likes ME ,rather it doesn't work on the person that I like!" Deku shouted out embarassed. He then realized what he did and ran out of the classroom.

Everyone shocked at this discovery. Bakugo then processed what he said and got so flustered he just exploded. Aizawa hearing this, went into the classroom to ask.

"Oi. You little brats. What were you doing using your quirks so early in the morning to fight." Aizawa said.

"That's not it. It wasn't a fight sensei.." Ojiro said.

"..Rather just a little Baku-xplosion." Finished kirishima.

The person responsible for said the explosion wasn't inside the classroom cause he went looking for deku.

'Did that nerd seriously mean it!? Such a stupid deku making me feel such things.' Bakugo thought as he paced through the halls.
--------------------------------------------------------------
-The End-

~Word Count: 862~