Spin the Bottle.

It was self-study period and Aizawa sensei wasn't here yet. Everyone was just doing their own thing waiting. That is until someone got an idea.

"Guys! I have an idea!" Mina exclaimed.

"What is it?" Deku asked.

"Since aizawa-sensei isn't here why don't we play spin the bottle except truth or dare version?" Mina suggested to everyone.

Everyone agreed to mina's suggestion and got in a circle surprisingly even bakugo did too.

"I'll spin first!" Mina said. She spun the bottle and it landed on Tsuyu.

"Truth or dare Tsu?" Mina asked.

"Truth kero." She responded.

"Do you have a crush on anyone inside this room?" She asked curiously.

Tsu started scanning the whole room, her eyes staying on uraraka for a moment longer.

"Yes, I do kero." Tsu stated.

With that, all the girls just blew up like crazy asking her questions here and there which she all avoided. The girls surprise died down after a few minutes the game continued.

A few more rounds passed before it was finally deku's turn to get asked and by uraraka.

"Truth or dare?" Uraraka asked.

"Truth!" Deku says happily.

"Well then...Do you like boys?" Uraraka asked him catching everyone off guard.

"W-what the uraraka? Where'd you get that question from?" Deku stuttered with a slightly flushed face.

"Well..You see..I kind of overheard you talking in your sleep about something and I just wanted to know." She said.

Deku sighs knowing he can't himself out of this one.

"Yes. I do." Deku says with the most emotionless tone he could muster, but inside he was screaming.

Everyone was just completely shocked having no words to say. Bakugo then slowly stood up and started walking towards deku.

Everyone caught this and was ready to attack him if he caused a scene.

"K-Kacchan?" Deku asked.

"Come with me for a while." He whispered softly into deku's ear.

Deku blushed a little from this and nodded. He took kacchan's hand and they went somewhere.

Everyone was slightly confused, but didn't bother. As long as there was no scene caused. They continued the game without the two.

Bakugo dragged deku into a bathroom stall with him. Deku blushed at how close kacchan was.

"Deku..I've been meaning to tell you this, but I always get scared. Be proud of yourself for making the one and only Katsuki Bakugo scared." Bakugo said.

Deku started giggling at his statement.

'God, that giggle is so cute.' Bakugo thought to himself.

"Anyways..What I wanted to say was..I like you nerd." He said to the slightly smaller boy.

"Kacchan..I-I like you too..." Deku stated hugging the taller boy.

"Well then..You won't mind if I do this" Bakugo said.

"Do wha-" Deku started, but was cut off when a pair of lips crashed into his. It started as sweet and passionate and slowly got more heated.

Their tongues dance in their mouths leaving a trail of sweet yet fiery kisses in a battle of dominance. They part from each other in a gasp for air.

"That was..." Deku started.

"You liked that didn't you?" Kacchan asked with a light pink dusting some parts of his cheeks.

Deku nodded feeling a darker tint of pink rising to his cheeks.

Kacchan smirked at this. He grabbed the other boy's chin and kissed his lips.

"Well your just gonna have to wait til later for more." He said seductively with a wink.

He then got out of the stall with such a calm exterior that no one could even tell that something happened.

Kacchan got back to the classroom where he saw Kirishima and Kaminari making out. He left a very flustered deku inside of that bathroom stall.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-The End-

~Word Count: 626~