Bathroom songs.

Izuku Midoriya was just talking to his friends early in the morning with still no sign of kacchan.

"...And that's what happened." Uraraka finished saying giggling.

Iida just chuckled at the story along with deku.

"Hey uraraka, Iida I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." Deku said getting up.

"Alright." Uraraka said.

"Okay, just get back before the bell." Iida states.

"Ok." I say while walking towards the bathroom.

Deku was walking towards the stall when he suddenly heard a beautiful voice echoing through the walls. There was someone singing!

He suddenly heard the lock click and well...He ran for it. As he sped out he caught a glimpse of blonde hair.

He went back into the classroom and sat in his seat. Not long after, katsuki bakugo entered and sat as well and for once without his feet on his desk.

Deku looked closer at kacchan and saw that he had a small smile! He was a little surprised but didn't say anything.

Class went by fairly quickly. It was now lunch time. Deku got his lunch and sat down with his friends.

He saw that kacchan has finished his lunch and went somewhere. He quickly finished and dismissed himself. He followed kacchan and it turns out he was going to the bathroom.

He quickly went in a stall to hide. There it was again. The beautiful voice. He listened to it and as he suspected it was kacchan. He was singing 'when I was your man' by Bruno Mars.

"It all just sounds like ooh, ooh ooh hoo hoo...Mm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should have bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should have gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party 'cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man..."

The sound of kacchan singing echoing in the bathroom.

"My pride, my ego, my needs, and my selfish ways caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life
Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made, oh And it haunts me every time I close my eyes." Deku sung quietly under his breath finishing the song.

Kacchan heard this new voice and stopped singing. He thought he was alone. He undid the lock and looked for the stall where the voice was coming from. He listened quietly to the other boy's angelic voice.

Deku didn't notice that kacchan had left his stall. He was still quietly singing however now going out of the stall.

Once he did, he stood face to face with kacchan. He knew he was going to be dead meat by now.

"Um...h-hi k-kacchan.." Deku stuttered.

"Why the hell are you here nerd!?" Kacchan asked the smaller boy coldly.

"U-um well...I uhh." Deku said.

"What." Kacchan prompted.

"I um well. I heard you singing this morning..and I uh." Deku said.

"So you followed me?" Kacchan asked getting closer and closer.

Deku said nothing knowing it was true. His face flushed like mad from his close kacchan was by now.

"Tch. I guess you were the other boy singing then." He said.

Deku nodded slightly not knowing where this was gonna go.

'His voice is as cute as him.' he thought to himself slightly flushing.

The two boys had always had a crush on each other for who knows how long.

"You sing well k-kacchan." Deku stuttered hoping not to get hit.

"Thanks...you too." He said quietly under his breath.

Deku heard him and was flustered at the comment. He knew he wouldn't probably get the chance to talk to him this way again. He had to do it.

"K-kacchan there's something I've been meaning to tell you..." Deku started.

"Hmm? What is it then deku?" Kacchan prompted.

"I um..well I.. I-I like you!" Deku said completely flustered.

Kacchan blushed at this before replying to the smaller boy.

"I like you too.." He muttered.

Deku inmediately beamed at this statement.

Kacchan gathered all of his courage. It was now or never. He then crashed his lips onto deku's. Deku was shocked at first, but then melted into the kiss.

They broke apart with a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Don't get too full of yourself deku." Kacchan muttered.

Deku just smiled at him with his blushing face.

"See ya later nerd." Kacchan said leaving the bathroom.

Deku left the bathroom as well and heard the bell. He was hungry, but he didn't care. He got to class and sat down in his chair. The rest of the day he was in pure bliss from that little interaction.
__________________________________________________________________________________
"...And that kids is how your father and I confessed." Deku said.

"Wowww!" Both of their kids said.

"Im home!" Kacchan said.

"Daddy!" Their kids shouted in unison running towards him for a hug.

He just chuckled and went to the living room with the kids. He saw deku there and kissed him.

"Ewww! Get a room!" Their kids said.

They just chuckled and sat down. They then watched a movie together with their kids. Now this. This was definitely one happy family.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-The End-

~Word Count: 880~