Secret Admirer.

Denki Kaminari has had a crush on a certain red head since forever. This certain red head being Eijiro Kirishima.
Today was going to be the day he would tell him his feelings.

Not in person though, his confession was through a letter. Not just any letter, but a secret admirer letter.

After confessing with his letter, he planned to stick tiny notes on his desk with sweet messages.

He gathered up all of his courage and slipped the letter inside his locker. The letter was short, but cute and sweet.

It said:

'Dear Kirishima,

I've known you for a long time now
,and I just wanted to let you know
that I've started falling for you.

Whether it be your awesome
red hair, Your adorable smile, or
smiply that cute face of yours..
I know that I want you to be mine.

To me, you're like a prince. A prince
of sweetness and manliness. You're the
Handsome prince in this story and I,
Your damsel in distress.

I hope we can meet each other
face to face one day, but for now
this is as best as it'll be.

When that forsaken day comes,
Just know..I'll be waiting for
You. My prince~

,Love your secret admirer'

Once he got the letter inside his locker, he went straight home considering class ended a few minutes ago.

While he was walking he saw Kirishima open his locker and he found the letter. Kirishima read it, but Kaminari was long gone by then.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was the next day and Kaminari got to school really early. Only 2-3 people were already here at this time.

He saw this as an opportunity to write his note. He grabbed a sticky note and began to write.

He stuck it on Kirishima's desk after that. He then sat back in his own seat and waited for a little.

Kirishima got to his desk and Kaminari was eager to see his reaction. Kirishima sat down and noticed the note, he read it and smiled.

The note said:

'Hello my prince~,

You look as handsome as ever.

,Love your secret admirer~'

The note was short, but very cute. Kirishima grabbed the note and put it into a small box.
__________________________________________________________________________________
The notes went on for about a month and Kaminari and kirishima were basically inseperable by this time.

It was valentines day today and Kaminari figured that it's time for kirishima to find out who his secret admirer was.

He got there as early as he could and quickly wrote his note. Well, two notes to be exact. He also put a boquet of red roses mixed with sunflowers and some protein bars on his desk.

The first one said:

'My prince~,

You're like a red rose,
Because as beautiful as you
are..there's a side of you that's
Tough to get through.

,Love your secret admirer.'

Kirishima entered the school and sat down at his desk. He saw the flowers and protein bars and inmediately smiled. He grabbed them and put them somewhere safe.

He saw the first note and smiled even brighter. He proceeded to read the second one which said:

'My dear prince,

I believe these notes have been
going on for a month now.
I think it's high time you know
Who I am. At exactly 5:35,
I will be on the Third
floor waiting for you

,Love your secret admirer.'

Kirishima was shocked, but super happy that he could finally meet this amazing and thoughtful person. Even if he had to wait like 10 hours.
__________________________________________________________________________________
It was finally time for kirishima to go and meet his secret admirer. He was really wondering who it could be.

Once he got to the Third floor, he saw a trail of scattered rose petals. Kirishima followed it and saw a note on a table at the end of it. It said:

'Do you wanna know who I am?
Then turn around love<3'

He turned around and saw the one and only Denki Kaminari holding a boquet of red and yellow roses.

"K-Kaminari?" Kirishima stuttered with his hands over his mouth.

"Surprise, My love." Kaminari said with a wink.

Kirishima hugged Kaminari tightly.

"And to think that I've been in love with my secret admirer this whole time." Kirishima said happily.

His statement got a slight pink creeping up on Kaminari's cheeks.

"Hey, I was supposed to say I love you first." Kaminari pouted.

"Well too bad." Kirishima said.

Kaminari thrn stopped hugging kirishima.

"Well then. I'll just have to pay you back." Kaminari said.

"What do yo-" Kirishima started, but was cut off when a warm pair of lips came crashing down onto his.

He was shocked, but slowly melted into it. It was a good thing that no one was on the third floor besides them. All the students went to celebrate valentines.

Their kiss slowly got more heated until they had to break apart for air.

"I love you, my prince." Kaminari said hugging the boy.

"I love you too. My secret admirer." Kirishima said hugging him back.
__________________________________________________________________________________

-The End-

~Word Count: 852~