~After two weeks~

Yiren's POV

It has been two weeks since last time I saw Beomgyu.

I miss him.

Now I am sure about my feelings I want to tell him. But the question is does he still feel the same way?

???:Hi!

I looked up and saw the person I have been longing to see.

Beomgyu.

Yiren:Hey,I missed you.

I went to hug him but he stopped me on my track. He then pointed to his stomach. Ahhhhhh...

Beomgyu:Sorry. I am not fully recovered.

Yiren:I get it.

I walked to the back window seat and he sat beside me.

Beomgyu:Hey don't you remember something which happened on this bus?

Yiren:Don't make me recall it. It was the most embarrassing moment in my life.

Beomgyu:You were such a dweeb, that you thought I stood up for you.

Yiren:Hey amigo. Don't blame me. You were an idiot to look me in the eye and talk to someone else.

Beomgyu:You were so stupid to think that a handsome boy like me will talk to you.

Yiren:And you were such a dumbass to kiss me and didn't even apologize.

We were laughing which suddenly stopped when we realized what I just said.

I instantly changed the topic.

Yiren:Look where we reached.

Beomgyu:School.

~At the class~

Today I will tell him what I feel about him.

I looked over at sleeping Beomgyu and felt a ting of  nerverousness.

God,help me!

~After school~

Beomgyu's POV

I woke up and found a sticky note on my forehead.

I read it out loud.

Beomgyu:"Take seven steps forward and five steps to the right."

I did what the note said and now I was at the door where I found another note.

Beomgyu:"Dongsaeng, be a good student and pack your books."

I went to my locker to pack my books and I also found another note.

Beomgyu:"Go to the library and find the book which I picked up when we acted infront of Soobin and Onda. Open the page number of your birthday date."

I did as it said and found another note.

Beomgyu:"The weather is great. Don't believe me, look outside from the third window,your birthday month."

I looked outside and saw Yiren waving at me from the outdoor basketball court.

I ran towards her even though I felt the pain.

I found her. She smiled at me who was hyperventilating. Then she said...

Yiren:You said you wanted to play an important role in my life. You even asked my permission. I want to give you my answer. It's a no.
Because you already played an important role in my life. Beomgyu, for the past few days I have been thinking about my feelings for you. And I realized I like you more than just a brother or a friend. I like you. Sorry, I-I am so n-nervous. I mean I love you.

OMFG! Yiren likes me too. But I gotta get back on her for making me wait.

Beomgyu: Yiren,I am so sorry but I have someone else in my life. I am dating with Choi Jisu.

Yiren: Lia?It's okay.(She smiles at me with tears in her eyes)

Atleast you found your happiness.