G

Beomgyu's POV

~After school~

I was the one who suggested that we should stay after school for the project.

I wanted to be with her...

ALONE.

We just finish writing essay. I mean the 3rd draft.

Now all we gotta do is write a clear copy.

She seemed so tired so I volunteered to write the clear copy of it. I was busy writing when the wind touched my face.

I looked up to find a window open. I was going to close but after seeing Yiren sleeping peacefully, I got distracted.

I went back and laid on the same table as Yiren. I looked at her features and was admiring her for like hours.

Slowly, slowly,everything became weary and all I could see was darkness.

Yiren's POV

I woke up and found Beomgyu freaking near my face so I squealed and immediately stood up.

I looked at him. Why is he so damn cute?

Oh crap.  I forgot it is getting late.

I shook him a little and he got up. I was packing my things when...

Beomgyu:It is dark outside.

Yiren:Hmmm(Nodded in agreement)

Beomgyu:Noona,I will drop you.

Yiren:No,it's okay,Beomgyu.

Beomgyu:No,I insist.

Yiren: Ok,if that's what you want.

We were in the hallway, I was staring at his back when he suddenly fell down.

He fainted. I immediately called the emergency and prayed for it to reach us fast.

~At hospital~

Mom:What happened to him? Is he alright? What did the doctor say?

Yiren:Calm down mom. He is in the operating room right now. The doctor said not to worry. He is undergoing appendix surgery.

I was on the phone with my mom.

Mom:Ohhh...stay with him. No need to go to school tomorrow. I will inform your teacher.

I was on the verge of crying. All the thoughts of what just happened came flashing back to me. Beomgyu looking lifeless and pale.

Yiren:Mom. I am scared.(Sobs)

That's what I told my mom when my father was in the operating room.

Our last moment. My father was not strong enough to fight against brain cancer.

Mom:Hey now. Don't cry. Beomgyu needs you and I need you to be strong. Everything will be alright. Don't worry.

Yiren:I hope so. Or else I won't be able to bare the pain of losing another love one of my life.

Beomgyu's POV

Where am I? What am I doing here? Who changed my clothes? Where is Yiren?

I looked around and found Yiren sleeping beside the bed. I looked over the clock. It was 4 in the morning.

What happened to me?

I was looking at Yiren and found tear strains on her cheeks.

She must have gotten worried.

~After 4 hours~

Yiren: Beomgyu, Beomgyu.

Beomgyu: Yes.

Yiren:I need to clean you up.

Beomgyu: You need to go to school.

Yiren:I will be right here with you. I am not going anywhere.(she smiles at me)

Beomgyu:But my clothes.

Yiren:I brought it. I asked for your pin and you said it in your dream.(laughs)

Beomgyu:Okay.

Yiren helped me to stand up and I felt a throbbing pain in my stomach. I lift up my shirt to see a scar.

I giggled at Yiren's reaction. She immediately looked away when I pulled up my shirt.

~After washing up~*It sounds so weird😂*

Yiren was helping me dry my hair. I was on the bed sitting up and she was drying my hair with a trowel.

I looked at her eyes which was filled with concern.

Beomgyu: Don't worry about me,noona. I will be fine.

She looked at me for a while and sat beside me on the bed.

She reached out to hold my hand and said...

Yiren: Take care of yourself. Don't fall sick.

I thought I was again gonna lose someone precious to me. Again.