"what... ",I said standing up. "shehryaar fastly check on her ",he said. I ran to my car. I broke all traffic signals. Hope so she will be OK. Oh my god. Why didn't she tell me.  She is carrying  my child.

"anaya... Anaya.. She where are you ",I said and ran to our room. But it's was empty ."amma bi.. Where is anaya ", I asked. "I don't know son ",she said. Oh my god.. Where is anaya.

"shehrooz... Anaya is missing. Check every corner of city and all CCTV cameras ",I said. "OK.. I will check ",he said I hung up the phone.

Anaya where are you. Please be OK. "Adam call the meeting ",I order him. I spend my whole day in office. Why I will go home. When I don't know where is my Anaya and how is she.

I reached to meeting room and say on my chair "as you all know.. My wife is missing. I'm giving you two hour. I need all information about her otherwise I will kill you and destroy your families ",I said with devilish smirk. "OK.. S.. Sir",they all  said .

It's been two hour. Still there is no report of my baby girl. Suddenly my phone rang "shehryaar come security room now. We find the clue ",he said. I ran with speed towards security room.

"what... Hhhh",I said with heavy breath. "see this... "sheepish said.
It's a video. In which I clearly see someone kidnap her. "what you think shehryaar who is that person. ",he asked.

I stood up "I know... It's non other then our enemy Ahmad ",I said.

After few hours...

Now it's night. I don't know where she is. But I know they will not able to hide anymore. "sherhyaar  we track his location. ",shehrooz said.

Now we are the location where he took my princess. "cover the whole location. I don't want any mistake. Am I clear ",I said. We enter the building it's an old building. Shehrooz is with me. Suddenly I hear someone pleading voice. It  is my angel voice. I moved toward the voice and break the door but the scene in front of me boil my blood.

Anaya POV:

Splasssshhhh.. I woke up with cold water on my face. "get up bitch... Now it's night. Let's start our pending work. He came toward me untied my and lays me down on table. My hands and feet are still tied with rope. He ripped my clothes. Now I'm only my bra. I pleaded him screamed on him but nothing work. He started to give me mark on my body. I felt the bile in my throat. Soon he tear my underwear. Now I felt like I lost my voice too.

Why my fate is bad. Why it always me. Mama... Shehryaar... Dad.. Please someone save me. I don't want.... Ahhhhh .... Please stop this torture

Soon I felt him on my enterence. That's it. Anaya.. Do something. You have to save yourself  and baby. I bite his ear so hard that he jump back. "you bitch.. ",he slap me and again move to me with some equipments.

But suddenly door open with bang and there stood my shehryaar with angry look. "S... Shehryaar ",I said but my throat is so dry due to screams.

He got up and place the gun on my stomach. "dare to move I will kill your wife and child ",I'm so afraid to do anything.

"if anything happened this time I will kill you. You already did a lot in your revenge ",he said that's he was saying truth. I felt like Ssomeone clenched my heart.

"you rapped my sister ...",he about to say something. But cut off by shehryaar.

"I told you I didn't do anything. Why I rape a little girl ",he roared.

"you didn't but your man do this. You kill my brother too. My brother Asim "he said.

"but I kill those man who raped your sister and your brother try to harm my wife how I will let him do anything ",

" you really lying I know. I will destroy you again in front of your eyes. Such pathetic husband haha ...but now this girl has to die although I will be dead but my revenge will be completed ",he was about to press the trigger.

I kneed him where sun doesn't shine. He groaned in pain. I ran to shehryaar but suddenly I hear the gunshot and feel the pain.

"anaya.. Shehryaar ran to me ",then darkness consumed me.

"beep.. Beep...ugghh where I'm? ",I open my eyes. I roamed my eyes. Then everything started to came back.. The gunshot.. My baby.. I screamed "b... Baby   "

Shehryaar came into room and ran to me "shhh... Everything is alright ",he said rubbing my back.

"Shehryaar b.. Baby O.. Our baby ",I cried with hiccups.

"baby is alright. Bullet touch your side. You are fine. I'm here now. Shhh calm down "

He laid me down. Soon sleep engulfed me. I woke up but there is some heavy wait on my hand. I look to my side. It's shehryaar. He is looking so cute. I ran my other free hand through his hairs . He woke. "are you alright ",he said while checking me. "relax I'm fine ...shehryaar  umm ",I said while try to sit. "wait let me help. "he said and help me to sit. "I'm sorry. I should trust you. ",my Tears started to flow.

"anaya shhh.. Its all my mistake I should tell you. I'm sorry. She is my wife. She has special space but you also great areas in my heart. Don't ever think I ever let my past to come between us. I love you.  And don't ever think to leave me otherwise I will give you very bad punishment. Understand ",he said kissed my forehead.

" yes understood... I'm sorry. now promise me... We will share everything with each other and forget our past ",I said with smile. He smiled and said "promise...

___________________________________
Phewww....finally
Hi lovelies...

Next will be epilogue... With a great update...

Hope so you like today update. Don't forget to vote and comment...

Take care..
Bye..
Allah Hafiz..
❤❤❤❤