part 22

Anaya POV:

Now everyone is outside..... Only me and zoya... Is in room.. So "what you think .....will you live your whole life with him or.....leave him...",zoya said..

"i will not live my whole life with him.......he snatch everything from me.... Ruined me completely ....you know.. He break my pride.... Kill my mom in front of my eyes.... ",

"I know what he did.... Is wrong... But now...he love you.... He really loves you a lot.... Please give him chance....... Both of you complete each other... Please.... Give him chance...... He wants your forgiveness... ",she said..

"if he really want  my forgiveness then he have to complete my demand...  OK... Tell how's your life going...... When both of you will marry.... ",

"ummm... Soon... We will marry... But.... Anaya.. I think.....he love someone else.... He doesn't want to marry me..... But I love him..couple of times.. I saw him with a girl.... ",she said...

"she will be her friend ...don't feel insecure... "......"no... Anaya.. The way both of them... Talk each other... See each other like they adore each other.... "she said... "OK... If you need any help or support.. Please tell me... ",I said while squeezing her hand... "OK.. I think I should go now... I will come tomorrow.... Inshallaha tomorrow you will discharge... ",she said...

"OK... I will wait... ",I said and she went... I laid down on bed....think about my life... What should I do now.. Really he loves me.... But he doesn't say anything to me....

Soon sleep engulfed .....i feel my self shifted....and then someone lay down with me... Next to me.. I know it's shehryaar.... I didn't protest.. Don't know why.....

Next morning......
I woke up with bright lights of sun continuously  teasing me.... Uggggghh... I look up... Shehryaar is still sleeping ......l must admire that he is really beautiful and handsome.... His long lashes.... His lips which is now making pout......awwww..he really look cute.... I just wanna kiss her... No anaya what you think... He torture you......make your life hell..... Break your heart into pieces..... Don't expect anything good from him......

"angel .....staring ....hhmmm... Good I'm all yours ......you can stare .... I'm your husband.... Angel please... ",he about to said something.... Suddenly room door opened by shehrooz bahi...

"aaaahhhh.... Sorry sister... I ruined your lovely time..... But shehryaar you have to come with me.... ",he said...

"OK angel.. We will complete our continued task... Later... ",He said with wink.... I blushed... Wait why I feel giddy when he claimed me.....his only his... No shehryaar khan.... I will forgive you.... I will not my heart betray me....

Soon. .....zoya came....."hey.. Asslam u alikum.... How's you feeling.. Today you will discharge... ",she said,...."walaikum assalm ... I'm fine.... You come with me to my home... Right ",I said... "no... Means.... It looks awkward... ",she said....."please....Come with... I want to spend some time with my bestie before she get married... "I said while pleading her.... "OK... I will come..."she said....

Suddenly the door opened... "angel.....doctor discharge you... Let's go to home.... Amma bi will be waiting.... "he said..

"OK... shehryaar.....can Zita come with us...... I want to spend some time with her.... ",

"off course angel... No need to ask...... You are my wife.... You have every right to take decision.....she can come with us... Let's go washroom will be waiting... "he said....

I think.... I should give the Chance to our relation... No. Anaya..... It's too early to take this decision....

In one hour... We reached home... "welcome..... My daughter... How are you... Why are you standing... Shehryaar take her in your room. ...She needs rest.... I will send something to eat.... ",amma  said....

"amma bi.. I'm fine.... And meet my friend cum sister zoya....zoya ....meet amma bi.. She just like my mother.... She is sweet... ",I introduced both of them...

"OK... Child......now go to your room.... ",amma bi said... Shehryaar raised me...."sherry..
..put me down... ",I said while wiggling......."no... You will not walk..... You need rest... ",shehryaar said...

"shehryaar.. .....look all servants look at us.... Please... "I said

"so what..... They must know that their......owner love his wife a lot....gor her happiness... He will do anything... ",he said while kissing me on. Forehead....

______________________________________

Oh my goodness...
Is everything alright between them..... ❤❤❤❤❤
Or its the silence before storm....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum...

I hope all of you enjoyed my story... ❤❤

Sorry for late update....

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes 🙏🙏🙏

Plz follow me.... Share my story.... Don't forget to vote...

Take care...
Allah Hafiz....
Bye.....

Stay tuned.. ❤❤❤