part 23

Anaya POV:

It's had been three weeks..... I'm coming from hospital... And still I'm on complete bed rest.... My husband never allow me to do anything even that he himself give me shower..... Because he thinks that I will be slip and fall...
I will injured myself .....and daily zoya came.........but I just feel that something disturbing her...... I asked her a lot of time.... But she never replied... And always said... "I'm fine... Everything is alright... If something disturbing me I will share with you......",....

And shehryaar.... His love increase day by day for me..... He never missed any moment to show his love..... His love adore me....heal my every wound.... I planned when I was in hospital that I will demand divorce from him..... And live my life freely.... Without any torture.... Where I'm the one who take my own decisions..... But I'm happy that I didn't ask him for divorce...... I'm very happy with him........ And somehow I also started to love him...... I will give the chance to our relation....... And put my all efforts to make it successful....... Soon I will give him back the same love, he shower on me.......in these days he.... Propose me many time....and ask for my forgiveness....... He never shouted on me now... His behavior towards the servant also change a little bit.....

Now I'm standing in balcony.... And wonder on how my fate took turn and bless me with most beautiful, caring and loving husband .....brother and sister...

Some time I just feel that shehrooz bahi is interesting and has feelings for zoya.... But.... I can't do anything for him because zoya is already engaged and love his fiance....

Suddenly the door opened.... "hey... Angel.. What are you doing here..... You should  rest.."  ,shehryaar said.....

"sherry... I'm fine... Look.. ",I said while standing in front of him with open arms...... "no... You are my queen... My Angel... ",he said.... I love him to call sherry and it's feel so good when my name roll over his tongue......... In these days sherry never force him on me.... He just kiss me on my forehead...... I don't know why......

"what happen angel.... What are you thinking..... Is there something troubling you..... Tell me who misbehave my angel ...
I will rip his head.... ",he said and his eyes colour turns into dark shade....

"hey.... Sherry... Cool down...relax.. No one misbehave me.... I'm just thinking... Ummm... That.... Umm ",I said while shuttering and nervously....

"tell me... Angel.... I'm here to listen you.... ",he said sweetly while setting my hair behind ear to encourage me.......he looked me with full love.... Now there is no lust in his eyes.......

"sherry... Umm.. You... Always kiss.... Me on forehead.... Why... ",I asked shyly.... "awwww.....my angel you want me to kiss on your lips..... ",he said mischievously..... "ohhhh... It's not like that.... I'm just asking because before this... You never kiss me on forehead... ",I said while defending my self from embarrassment...... I think I really want real kiss

"I know angel... I did so much bad with you...... I still feel ashamed on my act....... I ask you many time to forgive me.... Although you forgave me..... But still.......you know what i love you so much......when ever I kiss you on your forehead.....
I gave you the respect of wife...
That you are my wife....my life... My hope..."he said...... All his words are true.... Because I can read his eyes which show his heart......his words bring the tears in my eyes....

"sherry.... You know what you give me everything .....you make my life complete.... Give me hope of life.... Today I just wanna tell you everything..... My past.... My suffering...... My life.... I just wanna cry my heart.... Share everything.......which continuously stab my heart..... I just wanna share everything..... My life... My past.... My love...

"angel I'm here... For you... You  can trust me.. Believe me.. I will always love you and support you.... ",he said sweetly....

"I know.... Ummm.... So... When I'm.........

Zoya POV:

I'm very happy for my sister... My best friend ....but I'm not happy with my life... I know arham love someone else...... It's not just my delusion...... He never look at me.... Call me... Give me surprise.... Like most couples do... Moreover.... I saw him many times with other girls.....

Suddenly door bell ring.... I opened the door.... It was shehrooz......

"asslam u alikum.... ",he greeted...
"walaikum asslam.... What are you doing here......is anaya do anything.... Is she fine.... What happened... "I asked him a lots of questions...

"no... Bhabi is fine.... I want to talk to you about arham.... Your fiance.. ",he said....

"how do you know.. "...

"can I come in.... I will tell you everything... ",he said....

______________________________________

Oh my goodness......

What is past of anaya..... Will she express her love for him....

What shehrooz about to tell about arham....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone.,asslam u alikum....

I hope you enjoyed my story....

Plz forgive my grammatical 🙏🙏🙏🙏 mistakes

Plz follow me... Share my story.. And don't forget to vote..... ❤❤❤❤😘

Take care....
Allah Hafiz.......
Bye.....

Stay tuned ❤❤❤❤❤