part 13

Anaya POV :

I ran to the room. Why he is so angry. I didn't do anything  now.
I'm not going to strip. I sat in the corner of room. I'm his wife now. At least give me the respect of wife. Ahhhhh.... But he is a ruthless.... I will never forgive him what he did. He made my life actually a hell.

Mature content. Of 16+.......read on your risk....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Suddenly room door opened with bang.... "I orderd you to strip and wait for me.... Why didn't you strip your clothes... ",he said while gritted his teeth.

"please.... S-shehryaar i-i a-am your w-wife.... ",I said while shuttering.

He slapped me..and said "don't fu**ing try to disobey me.... You are not my wife.... You are just my fu**ing slave..... You only give me  satisfaction... Whenever I ordered you.... You get that... "

"please.... No  s-shehryaar... ",I said. He slapped me again and grabbed me to bed and threw me on bed.

He started to torn my clothes... This only increase my sobbing.
He came forward to kiss me.... It was smelling like alcohol from him... It's mean he is drunk. He started to give me hickey everywhere...

At that night... He was more rough.. And f**k me whole night until I passed out. Allah what had I do to deserve this "

Next morning ......

Hey.... My angel open your eyes... It's morning. My eyes opened due to sweet faint voice. It's none other than monster.

I sat do and started to move backwards..... "hey... Angel... What happened... What did I do last night...ughhhhh... Why my head is paining a lot... ", he said.

I got up from bed and walked to bathroom.... I'm about to fell.. I closed my eyes... But I didn't feel the cold ground.... In fact some strong arms save me... I opened my eyes... It's monster... "hey.. You are so weak... From. Now you will take the shower with me.... ",he said.

"but... Shehryaar... ",I started to argue.. He give me angry look....that shut my mouth.....
"you know I don't like when you disobey me..... So be a good girl and join me.... ", he said.

Now I'm again whole naked in front of him.. I tried to cover me with my hands.... But he caught my hand... "angel... I know the full anatomy of your body.... So don't hide it.... ", he said.

"let's take the shower... ",he said.

When we took the shower, I felt something hard poking in my stomach... It's... The shehryaar member....

"look angel I'm again hard.... So bend now... ",he said.

"but shehryaar... I'm still sore from last two nights... I will die... Please... ",I said while crying.

He brought his hand to my private part to check... "OK... You are still sore... But.... You can give me hand job... ",he said.

"but.... Shehryaar... I didn't know anything like this.. "

He laughed... And taught me... After washing each other.. We dressed in our clothes.

"I will call the doctor for your check up.... Don't do anything otherwise.... Your friend... ",he said.

I nodded my head in approval.
"why didn't you eat anything in dinner... ", he said.  What a bipolar... Last night.. He was totally beast... And now behave like sweet husband... I know something is fishy....

I didn't answer him.. "I asked from you something... ",he shouted angrily.

I got scare.. "i-i m-made the d-diner but.... ",I tried to explain.
"OK eat everything in plate... You have to follow your routine.... And for night wear lingerie and wait for me on bed..... You get that.  ."he said.

I nodded my head not again want to become the victim of his anger.

Whole day passed like this... And my body is more sore now.....
At evening, shehrooz bahi came.
We spend a good time with each other... We made the dinner.

"bhabi.... Are you alright... You look so weak and... Sick....  shehryaar do something now... ",he asked

"no bahi.... It's just I didn't take care of myself... Shehryaar is so caring.. ",I said while convincing him.

Suddenly my eyes met with shehryaar eyes...

His eyes show the expression of anger, love, possessiveness.
But he don't love me.... I never forgive him.... But anger is dominate on all other expression. Now what did I do now....
Will he again punished me.
_______________________________________
Oh my goodness..

Is shehryaar really love her....

Will shehryaar give the chance to his heart to love after his past experience....

Will anaya ever forgive him...

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~

Hi everyone, asslam u alikum!.....

I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Plz follow me... Don't forget to vote ❤❤❤❤
Please forgive my grammatical mistakes......
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thank all of you to give the chance to my...

Take care...
Allah Hafiz....
Stay tuned....
❤❤❤❤❤❤