part 31

Anaya POV:

Last night was blissful for us... We complete each other.... He is beast but only my beast... He make me happy.... I love him... Soon I will tell him my feelings... That I love him and want to live my whole life with him.... But I have to save his life... How I can forget their threat....

He gave me Mobile phone in gift.... "angel... Are you there.?.. ",shehryaar said while waving his hands in front of my face.....
Ugghhh... Again I zoned out... "yes.... What are you saying... ",I said ...."are you alright... You look disturb... ",he said while squeezing my hands...

"yes... I'm fine... I just thinking... How lucky I'm... You are so caring, romantic... ",I said ..

"OK... Now tell me... You like your new cell.. ",he said.... Like child ask her mother ...

"no.... I don't like it... In fact I love it... ",I said... I tiptoe , gave her kiss on cheek and ran down...
He was shock by my sudden stunt...

"hey... Wait... You gave me kiss on wrong place.... You should give it on my lips... Now I will get .."he said while running behind me....

I started to run fast... But he caught me and twirled.... And started to tickle... "p.. Plea... Please.... St.. Stop.... ",I pleaded him... He stopped when he saw I'm out of breath....

He looked at my lips and captured my lips... Soon soft kiss turn into long passionate rough kiss....

"I think we should go to our room or take sofa... It will not comfortable here to make love... ",he said while penting hard...

"no.... I'm so tired.. Please.. I will not take it anymore.. ",I said while scaring...

"hey... Relax... I just pull your leg ...i know you are not well.. Come take some rest ..",he said....
"sherry... ",I called him with pout...

"yes... Jan-e-shehryaar... ",he said while kissing my pout ...
"can we watch movie... ",I asked while looking at him with pout...

"off course... Which movie you want to see... ",he said while picking me up and walked to the couch...

We sat there and started to chose the movie.... We hugged and watch the movie.... This is perfect time in my life.... His arms is safest place in world... Soon sleep engulfed me....

Whole day passed like this.... He took me to lavish restaurant for dinner.... And our night is full of the melody of our moans...

After this .....each day... Our love for each other increases... He completed his words and seriously he make the love with me in each  place of the house......

But.... From few days.. Some unknown number continuously  called me... But I didn't pick up...

I was in my thoughts soon... My cell phone started to ring.... Uggghh... It's again unknown number... I didn't pick the call... Then my phone beeped... It's the message from unknown number....

"so I think you forget about my threats and still you are with him... If you want to save your friend life come to me... ",he said...

"I'm not coming... It's just your threats... You can do nothing to shehryaar and zoya... ",I said while shouted on him.. Thank god shehryaar is not at home... Otherwise he shouted at me not to tell him...

"is that so... OK.. I will give you trailer.... ",he said and cut the call....

I'm so worried and scared... What will he do with zoya... Because he do nothing to shehryaar.... ..

Again my phone ringed... "hello... Miss anaya... I'm from St.. Hospital... Miss zoya had accident... Please come hospital... "...

Phone dropped from my hand... At the same time shehryaar came into room... "what happened angel.... ",he asked while cupping my face ..."S.. Shehryaar... Zoya ....zoya... Suffer from accident... ",I said while crying with hiccups... He picked me up and brought me hospital....

Unknown POV:

"Sir ...what you plan now.... "

"you know what you should do... As a trailer  ...hit the zoya... Than she will come and we take revenge from shehryaar... "

"but sir... What about Asim..."

"we will think. About him... "

Shehryaar POV:

Our life is on track... Our relation is strong and full of love... Now there is on thing missing... Our children...

My angel look more beautiful day by day... Today I came home early ...but when I opened the door... My angel cried bitterly....
When I asked her.. She tell me the truth... I picked and ran to hospital...  I know how she feel now....

My phone ringed... "sir.. Someone track the mam... Sir.. Your enemies planned something huge.. ",said Adam...

"OK... Thank you Adam... And give me more detail if something happens... ",I said....

_______________________________________
What will anaya do now...

What they will do with her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, asslam u alikum... ❤❤

I hope all of you enjoyed my story...

Don't forget to vote, share my story...

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes ...

Take care..
Allah Hafiz...
Bye...

Stay tuned..
❤❤❤❤❤