part 38

Shehryaar POV:

We drove toward the hospital . I was  so sacred. What happened to my angel. I ran towards her room. Because she was shifted in private room. " please leave me. Shehryaar please save me. No.... N.. No d.. Don't t.. Touch.... Me... Ahhh ",I headed to her room because she has been crying and shouting continuously for past many hours.

I opened the door and ran towards her. "shhh.. Look I'm here. No one will hurt you now ",I said while hushing her and hugging her tightly. She started to sob and said "S...shehryaar...i..i don't  want to live h.. Here. P. Please  take m.. Me. They are t.. Touching m.. Me inappropriately. ",I glared at all the staff present that time in her room ."out... Before I'll do something" ,I said angrily.

"shehrooz prepare her discharge paper. I don't want to leave my angel here ", I said and he nodded without saying anything. Because he knows that I'm not going to listen anything now.  I saw to my angel Who was sleeping soundly in my arms due to medicine's effects . I lay  her down but she fisted my shirt and said "p... Please d.. Don't l.. Leave me ",I kissed her head and sat there until she was in deep slumber sleep.

"bahi... Discharge papers I'd ready but doctors are saying.its not good for her health. May be she gets these episodes again ",shehrooz said lightly.

"I will handle it. Take the prescription and her medicine. We are leaving when she got up :",I said calmly. The presence of my angel always keep me calm. She is medicine of every wound. Without her I'm nothing. I love her a lot more than anything. I will destroy the whole world for her.

Suddenly I heard the mumbling of my angel "please leave me.... Don't touch me. Ahhh it's paining. Don't... Please don't rape me.. Shehryaar ",I ran to her and started to calm her down but she was not listening me and with each her condition become worse. " doctor... Nurse.. ",I yelled. Nurse came with injection. After the injection, she again sleep.

"shehryaar I think we should not take the bhabi home now. Look at her condition. "shehrooz said while putting hand on my shoulder.

"no... We will take her home. And go appoint a nurse who will go with us ", shehryaar said .by seeing her friend condition, with each second shehrooz heart breaking into pieces. How shehryaar khan look helpless in front of her wife condition.

They brought Anaya to their home. Anaya was still sleeping .car stopped in front of the mansion. He carry her in bridle style and took her into their room. He laid down her and kissed her forehead. 

shehryaar went out and called the amma bi and said "amma bi ,I can't trust on anyone now on, you will take care of her...her food ,her necessaries, everything ."he said respectfully .he respecting the amma bi like his own mother.  he always show his weakness in front of two people, amma bi and shehrooz.

After sometime, he came into room again as laid down with her angel.

After so long time, I felt complete .i want to sleep. Her presence give me comfort. That night, I slept peacefully after ages.

Suddenly I woke up on the shouting of her angel. I got panicked because my angel is not on her bed. She is in washroom. "angel.. What happen... Please open the door ",I screamed . Oh my god... Did she got an other episode ...no no... "angel please open the door ",I said but nothing happened. So I started to kick the door and after some kick, it opened.

I ran towards her.. "angel... Calm down.. Breath... Breath ",I said and helped her to breath normally.

"S.. Shehryaar... *sob* ....he **sob **",I know what she wants to say. But now, she only need rest.

"shhh... Look.. I'm here... Your shehryaar is here... No one will ever hurt you now... You are safe.. Come.. ",I said and took her in my room. I gave her water and she gulpped in one breath.

"look angel... I know I'm loser.. All of this is my fault ",I said but she interrupted me "no... Shehryaar it's not your fault not mine... Its written in my fate ",she said...

"no please angel... Let me tell you... I can't able to save you. If I save you on time than he bast** never raped you and you will not suffered from this condition...  I'm sorry.. ",I said and cry badly... She hugged me and start to cry with me...

"shehryaar... I'm feeling so disgusted... He touch me... Shehryaar... If he only torture then I can forget but he touch me .......he touch me here ",she said while scratching her face. I tried to handle her but nothing work on that time... " he touch my whole body... I want to scratch every where he touched... ",now she started to scratch her arm... Her body..

"shhhh... Angel.. Calm down.",I tried to calm her down but nothing work. "nurse.... ",I screamed. Nurse came with injection. I hugged her so nurse can easily injected the medicine.....

"no... Leave me... Don't touch me.... Shehryaar save m...", she lost her conscious.

I  laid her down and got up and leave the room... "what happened shehryaar... Again episode ",shehrooz asked.

"yes.... That basta** touch her. Today I'll kill him ",I said while walking to the basement...

" that mother *** is sleeping, wake him up ",I roared. My men splashed the cool water on him..... "ahhhh... " he got with painful scream...

"because of you my angel is suffering... Todai I'll kill you... Shehrooz give me knife.. ",I said angrily.. I know I'm looking devil now . I stabbed his leg, arm and every part of his body.... I felt happy by hearing his painful screams, his begging....

Now I was full cover in blood of that ra** ."shehryaar.... I think you should take bhabi away from here.... If they live, she can't able to forget anything ",shehrooz said while looking at me

"yeah... It's good... We will in two days... Prepare everything... ",I said. Shehrooz nodded. I felt like something is disturbing him badly...

"shehrooz what happened... You are looking disturb... Is there something you want to talk about with me.... I'm here. ",I said while assuring him with my words...

"hmm..... Nothing... ",he said... I know there is something he was hiding but I leave the topic because he will tell me when he feel comfortable..

Now I'm going to start a new life with my angel... She will forget everything.... I'll help her.... Hope so nothing car between us now...

____________________________________

So what you think...
Everything will be fine...

Will they able to live a happy life....
Or it's a silence before storm....

What happened with shehrooz now...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi every one, asslam u alikum....

I know it's a little bit boring... But there will huge drama coming....
Just wait and watch... ⏰

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤❤❤❤

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Take care...
Bye....
Allah Hafiz...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Mafia Deep Love  _#wattys2020जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें