part 21

Shehryaar POV:

I just want to make my angel... Happy.. I want to give her hope again. I know how to make her happy..... I will do everything for this....

Now I'm on my way to her friend house.... Her only family.... Her friend zoya... She will be happy to see her... ..

I parked my car into of my house and walked to main door..... I knocked the door... Door opened by a girl of same age of anaya...

"Are you  zoya.... Anaya's friend ..."...

"yes I'm.... ",she said.... "Can I come in.. ....i talked "I want talk to you about anaya.... ",I said...

"OK.... Come in... ",she said ....she took me in living room.... "please sit..... So what you want to talk about anaya.... ",she said while looking uncomfortable and worried...

"do you know where she is... ",
"no.. ..she is missing..... I find her everywhere... Even that someone kill her parents.. ",she said...

"I will tell you everything.... But you have accept my one condition..... Will you... ",

"OK.... Tell me... She is just like my sister.. ",she said... "OK... I killed her  parents.. Now she is with me.... ",

"what.... You killer...where is she... Tell me... I will kill you... And call the police.... ",she began to shouted...

"you shut up.... What I told you.... And you accept my condition... If you do anything... I will kill your parents... You know who I'm.... "

"who are you..... What you want from me and anaya.... ",she asked me....

"I'm shehryaar khan .....mafia leader and famous business tycoon... ",I said looking with anger....

"y.. Yo... You... Are mafia leader... "she asked me..... While shuttering

"yes.. I'm... And anaya is my wife...my angel.... And now she is worse condition.... In depression...i need your help... To bring her back... ",I said.

"what happened to her... How all this happened ..."she asked..

"I will explain you ...but come with me... ",I said.... "no....if you kill me... ",she said.. "believe me... Anaya need you right now... Otherwise she will die in depression... ",I said.... "OK... Let's go.. "she said....

I took her hospital... "here... In this  room.. "I pointed to her room...

Anaya POV:

I don't know why he change suddenly.... It will be some trick....I'm  still in hospital... I know he will beat me... Use my body..... Or something bad..

Suddenly room opened by someone.... It's shehrooz bahi...
"hello.. My little sister... How are you.. "he asked...

"bahi I'm good... Please.. You don't have to come.... He will harm you.... Please leave this room before he came.... ",I said while panicking....

"heyyy.... He will not do anything now.... He knew everything... About that day.... He know whole truth... Just chill... ",bahi said...

I looked at him with wide eyes... "so he knows everything...... He will not torture me again .....",I said looking at him...

"yes my little sister.... He will not... ",bahi  said... Then he sat down and told me everything...
"so bahi.... He is ashamed at his act... ",

"yes... He is... Please forgive him... I know it's difficult for you... But please.... His past is not bright, good.... He gone through so much... ",bahi said...

"bahi.. If... He want my forgiveness... Then he ate to accept my demand.... ",I said... "what demand... "bani said..

We were talking... Suddenly room door opened... In doorway... My only family stand... My bestie... My sister... My zoya...
"zo.. Zoya.. ",I looked her with teary eyes... She ran to me and hugged me tightly... We cried our heart... "how are you... My anaya.. "she asked me... And wiped my tears...

"sssshhh... Now stop crying... And give me your beautiful smile... "she said... I smiled weakly... "how you come here... Who tell you.. "

"girl hold on.. I will tell you but your husband bring me here... So tanks to him... "I looked at him... He smiled sweetly... But I don't know it's... His trick to torture me.. More... Or.. His.. Love

____________________________________
Oh my goodness....

What anaya going to demand....

Or will shehryaar forget his first love... Iqra..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone, assalam u alikum.. 

Sorry for late update... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I hope all of you enjoyed my story ❤❤❤❤❤

Plz follow me, share my story... And don't forget to vote...

Sorry it's short chapter but next one will be long and amazing...

Plz forgive my grammatical mistakes..

Take care
Allah Hafiz....
Bye 👋 👋 👋 👋
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Allah