chapter 5-no he doesnt!..

sorry i havent updated in ages!!! i will try and update more frequently from now on!!! this is a short chapter, but is a necessary one. thanks for reading xx

-------------

After mine and Harrys little ‘talk’, we walked back into Claire’s, where Isy was looking at some flowers for your hair, and the boys, well, still looking at the one direction merchandise. The shop assistant was just looking at them, mouth wide open. She looked kind of slutty. You could tell she was the type to go and ask the boys out later. Then there was one girl videoing the whole thing, and a professional photographer.

          Harry went running over to the rest of the boys, Liam looked at a poster of himself and stated, “Look! my birth mark has gone” we all burst out laughing.

         I left the boys to look at the posters and bags, and went to talk to Isy, to tell give her some advice on what to wear. Now I knew what they would be doing.

“I have found out what you are doing tonight. I can’t tell you but, I can tell you what to wear”. I said

“Fair enough”,

“Well that blue dress will be perfect, but you will need something warm over the top. And how about a necklace and some pumps?”

“If you say so,” Isy replied

We walked over to the boys, the crowd had gone. I then noticed they were buying, 2 dog tag necklaces with ‘one direction’ on them.

All of us went and sat on a bench outside, whilst Liam paid for the necklaces. He came out just after. He handed Naill a piece of paper with a number on it and said, “This is from the shop assistant; she said to give it to you.” Niall took the piece of paper and shoved it in his mouth, “thakyou, I was starting to feel peckish”. We all laughed.

          Liam took a sharpie out of his pocket and signed the necklaces then passed them to Louis, who passed them Harry, who passed them to Naill, who passed them to Zayn. Then they handed them to Isy and I.

“What are these for?” I asked

“It’s like a friendship necklace type thing” Naill replied

“That my brother signed?” I asked

We all laughed,

“Would you tell me off if I sold mine?” Isy asked “it would sell for thousands on eBay”

Harry grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him, “no, but we would cry” he said and pretended to ball like a baby.

           It was a completely amazing day, we went into loads of shops and Harry and Isy didn’t stop looking at each other the whole time. The boys had to do quite a lot of photos and autographs, which was quite annoying, but it is only fair, seeing as the boys wouldn’t be big at all without them.

         Harry bought Isy some presents and she managed to get her outfit sorted for tonight. Harry was teasing me, and dropping hints to Liam that I ‘liked’ him, I don’t think he got them though, or if he did he didn’t show it. All the boys were trying to tell me, that Liam told them, that he ‘fancied’ me. I bet their just messing with me though. Liam Payne couldn’t possibly ‘like me’, could he?