chapter 2- up all night

hello readers, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter!!this one is a bit longer , please comment <3 i dont mind constructive critisms just no hate please !!! <3

            We walked into Louis room, and saw Louis was sat on his bed, and Harry sat on his blow-up one on the floor. I went and sat on the end of Louis bed purposely, so Isy could sit on the blow-up one with Harry, who was now in only his boxer shorts.

        “So girls..?” Harry said in his usually flirty tone. Louis who had been busy texting someone on his mobile, looked up and replied, “Dude, that’s my sister”. We all laughed,

“Anyways, how long are you boys staying for?” I questioned

“Well we have the week off, now that LWWY has been released” Louis replied “and Harry can’t go back to his mums house, because she is redecorating, so he is staying her all week aswell” Louis replied

          Isy looked at me, but that was all it took to gather that she wanted to stay the week too. I got out my phone to text her, so the boys didn’t know what we were on about. The text read

              ‘sure…you can stay this week; it will be so much more fun with you here anyway. Ps. I see you’re getting in there with Harry aswell xx’

              a few seconds later I got a text back saying

 ‘Thakyou, and yeah I mean he is in his boxer shorts with his abs bulging out of his stomach and he smells so great xx’.

             I just smiled when I read this text, and then put my phone away.

          “I’m going to go and get my dressing gown, I’m getting a bit chilly,” Isy said, but to be honest I think she was just trying to break the silence, and I’m glad she did, it was killing me. As she went to stand up, Harry interrupted and said, “Don’t worry, here”. He wrapped one leg around her and pulled her to sit down between his legs. She just smiled and whispered “thanks” into his ear. While Louis and i looked from them, to each other, our mouths hanging open in shock.

  Isy turned her head to look at Harry. Her eyes locked on his, they must have sat there for about 15 seconds, just looking passionately into each other’s eyes, whilst Louis and I just sat awkwardly on the bed.

“So how have you guys been up to?” I asked, attempting to get their attention. They didn’t budge! Louis smirked and decided to step in.

“*cough* however lovely and passionate your moment may be, we are not here to feel each other up, you can get together another night” Louis and I burst out laughing and Harry and Isy turned a lovely shade of tomato.

“I’ll try again, so how have you guys been?” I chuckled

“Yeah great, America was amazing” Harry replied “What have you girls been upto?”

“School urghh,” Isy replied

“I thought you girls loved school?” Louis joined in,

“we do, it’s just her boyfriend dumped her about 6 days ago”  I explained

I saw a small smile grow across Harry’s face. When Jake dumped Isy, she decided that she would not be dating any more boys. Somehow, I had a feeling this rule wasn’t going to apply to Harry, I’m sure they will be dating soon.

       We spent all night talking (well what was left of it) but must have fallen asleep in the process. We all woke up at about 10:30am to the smell of bacon. Isy had been sleeping on top of harry (who was still only in his boxers).  Whilst I had slept on the floor and Louis had wraped me in his quilt.

               We put our dressing gowns on and went down stairs where mum was standing in the kitchen, with a big pile of bacon sandwiches next to her. “I have made you four breakfast.” Mum told us, “thanks” we all replied grabbing a sandwich each. “I’m going on holiday with a group of friends tomorrow for the week, so you’ll be glad to know you’ll have the house to yourselves for a while”, however much we didn’t like doing the cooking and cleaning, we were all basically adults, so we would have to get used to it. Isy is 17, me and harry both 18 and Louis 20.  Louis and I ran over and gave mum a quick hug before telling her to have a good time.

        The day passed pretty quickly we didn’t do much, we didn’t even get dressed, well, harry put a pair of joggers on. We stayed in the house, so mum could catch up with the boys and how their doing before she goes.

      Mum went to bed at about 8:30 because her flight left really early. So we decided to go upstairs too, we all came into my room this time and started playing twister. We managed to get in all different shapes, but somehow Harry and Isy always seemed to manage to get their legs between each other’s or have to be on top of one another.

     Isy’s phone fell out of her pocket and the screen lit up, only to reveal her screen saver which just happened to be a rather ‘saucy’ picture of Harry. I burst out laughing, knowing Isy would be feeling so embarrassed. Harry found this a perfect opportunity to get her to admit her ‘undying love’ as he called it.

“Hey,” Louis interrupted “why don’t I ask Zayn, Niall and Liam to come over, while mum is away”

“Great idea” Harry and I chorused

Isy just looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows, whilst shouting “Liam” in a rather suggestive way. Harry nudged me and butted in saying “you got a thing for Liam, huh?”. I could tell I was blushing.

“I’ll go and give them a ring now!” Louis screamed excitedly,

I could tell this was going to be an interesting week.