Kristi Gibson

Clarity's P.O.V

Its been a few weeks we've been working at Gilbert's and so far we've managed to survive. We've seen various amounts of shady things occurring, but of course no one dared say anything. Everyone just simply let it go and continued on with there busy shifts like nothing was going on.

Also in that time it seems as if Natasha had decided that we were now best friends as she decided to talk my ear off about her relationship drama every lunch break.

I have never heard a woman run through so many men in a matter of a week, but some how
Natasha managed to do just that.

"And then he had the nerve to give me the check! After he smacked on 5 crab legs, a steak and a whole caesar salad!" Natasha spat bitterly in between puffs of her cigarette.

"Wow.." I said not really listening instead I was tallying up my tips for today trying to figure out if I could afford Tim Horton's tomorrow for breakfast or would I have to go in the early morning breakfast line at the shelter.

"Your so lucky you got a man Clarity, don't have to date none of these idiots." Natasha huffed.

As if on Que Marshall came into the break room with a elated grin on his face which usually meant he was up to something mischievous.

"Clarity!! The Ice Cream Machine broke now Ice Cream is flooding out, Grab some bowls FREE ICE CREAM FOR EVERYONE!!" He enthusiastically cheered grabbing a bunch of bowls and spoons.

"Yeah i'm blessed." I sighed shaking my head causing Natasha to laugh.

"Anyway me and some girls were going to get drinks after our shift tonight, wanna join?" Natasha asked.

"Oh uhh I don't really have any money-"

"Its fine, i'll pay your way, you just show up, and wear something nice." Natasha winked.

"But-"

"Not but's you gotta escape married life every once in a while right? It'll be fun, plus this place has the best food." Natasha continued.

I sighed knowing I wasn't going to win this argument so I agreed and Natasha said she would pick me up around 7 so that would give me some time to get ready.

I had no idea what I was going to wear out tonight, everything I had pretty much burned up with everything else I owned, So I decided I would take a quick trip to the Good Will to see if they had anything cheap and trendy. 

There goes my Tim Horton's breakfast.

I had found something at the Good Will and quickly went back to the Shelter to get dressed. I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup and for just a split second it all came back to me.

Flashback

"Kristi are you coming some time tonight!?" Miles said standing outside the door of her dressing room.

"Can't rush perfection sweetie." She smirked.

" She smirked