Avni smiled through her tears as Riyaan always makes her laugh.

Avni: Aweh mere Riyu! How's dadi and par dad's love treating you. 

Riyaan just smiled and asked for a hug which she reciprocated equally.

Neil who saw Sam gave her a silent thank you to which she nodded.

Later at dinner.

Riya: I have an announcement to tell you guys.

Bebe: What happened puttar?

Riya: Well when I confirmed with the fashion institute about the transfer to Australia, they said that they will decide through my entry in a fashion show.  I need to apply to get the job there.

Ali: You won't get the transfer?

Riya: Not if they don't like my designs. If I don't get the transfer than I will have to leave my job and try another institute or I can apply to work as an assistant designer, which means I am lowering  my job standards.

Ali became sad hearing this while Shweta and Bebe became supportive.

Bebe: Don't worry. Go to the fashion show and show your designs.

Shweta: Makes us prouds naa

Riya: Thank you bebe, thank you mummyji but the fashion show is in 2 days and I talked to Neela chachi and she decided to use the company plane to bring us all there.

Nina(Mithali mom) gleamed: All of us!

But before she could say more,  Mitali dad spoke up.

Mithali dad: She just means her in laws and family. Don't worry we will visit some family in Haridware.

Nina made a face: Hmmph, you go see family in haridwar. I want to go to Australia! Woh be plane mein.

Shweta: Bhaisaab, let her come naa. It wouldn't be nice that you guys are here.  Aur Riya beta, I am in awe that you wants us theres. Whats will we do there?

Riya: You guys have been so supportive and I want that you guys will all be there

Prakash: Of course we will

Avni: Riya I want to come but I need to solve the case and I would really appreciate if you took Riyaan and Neasha with you. I know that they will be in better care with you guys

Avni in mind: This is great. If the family is out, then they will be out of danger, and I can go solve the case

Neil: She is right and with me and Avni being here, we can solve our cases with ease without worrying about Riyaan and Neasha.

Neil in mind: Miss ajooba! I know you are thinking of solving the case but don't forget I am one step ahead of you. I will not under any circumstances leave you alone.

Avni scowled at Neil while Nina made a face.

Shweta who understood that Neil and Avni needed alone time readily complied.

Shweta: Of course beta, I understand your guy's situation and this seems right.

Nina: Shweta, don't feel bad but what type of family are you marrying your sons into?

Shweta: Matlab

Nina: Both girls are doing jobs after marriage and if they are so busy with their jobs, than how will they help you.

Bebe: My bahu doesn't need help. She herself is lazy. She gets Bheema to do the work!

Shweta pouted: Bebes!

Bebe: Haven't you ever heard of a joke? 

SHweta: Anyway I have no problem with my daughter in laws working after marriage. They are both, strong and capable girls.

Nina to Avni: Avni don't feel bad but how could you leave your children for one week with your in laws. Don't you have any shame?

Avni: I am leaving them because I know that they will be in better care with their grandparents.

Nina murmered: Aaj kal ke bache! I don't what kind of mother leaves their children for job.

Avni eyes teared hearing this and tears are the last thing Neil can see in his jaan's eyes

Neil: A great mother! Avni and I are leaving our children with mom and dad because we know the danger of the situation that we might be in. A mother is one who can do anything for her children and Avni is leaving them for one week so that they won't be in danger. She would rather get herself harmed than her children. She is taking this sacrifice after a lot of thinking and it takes guts to take this sacrifice.

Nina: Par Neil what about the children? Right now it's one week and later it will be one month! Then?

 Neil: Avni's job requires her helping those who can't help themselves and I wish that my children will look up to their mother and see how strong she is.

Shweta: Vaise bhi,  I know that daughter in law is sensible and that she will raise her children well.

Nina: If you say so..

Avni: Aunty, I understand your view and you are right about me leaving the children but no one knows the severity of the situation except for me and I know that the decision I am taking is the right one.

She then left the table after excusing herself to check on the kids. Really she just needed a break from the aunty.

Nina: Riya, if you don't mind me asking but why are you leaving to Australia after marriage?

Riya: Because Ali has a job there 

Nina: Ali has one but you don't yet right? Don't you think you should stay with your in laws after marriage. SHweta what kind of daughter in law do you have if she is not staying with you.

Shweta: A great one! Riya is leaving because in a marriage, it is a wife's duty to support the husband and vice versa. I will be sad of course but I know that my son will be happy with having his wife along as support and that he will not be alone.His happiness is my happiness. And ninaji pls no more questions about my daughter in laws. They are my shaan and jaan of the house. They bring happiness and livelihood in the house and I can't imagine my life without them. I am blessed to have them as my daughters.

Maddy: And before you say more nina, I would just like to inform you that Riya is working at one of the top most renowned fashion institute in Asia and Avni did some of the top-profile cases. With them being successful at their jobs, why should we intervene? It is through their talents and personality that they are bringing pride in the household

Nina: It should be might. Riya might be working there..

Maddy: No I mean is. I have full confidence in my niece that she will get the job through her talent.