24

Jayshawn Owens
————————
I pulled behind me and sat. My eye twitched as I thought about all the stupid niggas I had working for me. I gripped my gun as De'Marcus aimed his gun and talked. We had already been here 20 minutes and nobody knew anything. After 20 minutes of me saying nothing I decided to break my silence. "So none of you niggas or bitches know what happened to FIFITY-THOUSAND DOLLARS OF PRODUCTS?!" I looked at the shaking trap house whores. I walked up to one of them named Britney, she helped out a lot with counting the money, but was always quiet. She had three kids, I turned to her. "I would hate for anything to happen to those three kiddos of yours" I said as I examined my  500 Smith and Wesson Magnum. It had a reverse two tone ,satin chrome finish. It was my favorite one to use. Keeping a calm demeanor I waited on her to say anything. She sees everything, she knows something "Brit, quiet people are either very sneaky or very observant. Trust me I would know. So I'm going to assume you're either very observant, or very sneaky and you definitely don't want me to think you're a sneaky bitch." I finished as I whispered the last part in her ear. She remained unmoved , the one single bullet of sweat dropped off of her face. I stepped back and stared at her in amazement. I laughed. "Touché." I shrugged my shoulders and shot her between her eyeballs. Screams erupted from some of the other females. "I she had three kids that depended on her man what?" "I know y'all was fucking , I don't give a fuck and that's why you don't fuck on bitches you work with Mike, it's classless and pathetic honestly." In the blink of an eye he was laying right next to Britney , brains splattered on the ground. "Anybody else got anything they want to say? Anything that doesn't pertain to telling me where the fuck my money went." I looked at everyone that stood in the line. I watched as Dejanae trembled. I stepped up to her. "You look pathetic, shaking like a damn stripper." She put her head in her hands and began to sob. I placed the barrel of the gun underneath her chin and jerked her head up , she was now looking me in my eye. "Gain some confidence, if you got enough confidence to fuck these niggas for money you better have enough to look me in my eye. Now who did Dejanae?" She began crying and stuttering. She looked behind me and began crying harder. "I-I -I don't k-k Ja-ayshawn, p-p-please I do-nt know." I grabbed the front of her top and pulled her closer. Without taking my eyes from her I shot at the person standing across from us. The body dropped to the floor and Dejanae eyes widened. "LARRY DID IT, I WAS WITH HIM WHEN HE DID IT. He made me leave when they got into details." I heard shuffling me behind me before Larry started yelling. "J man that BITCH LYING !" I aimed my gun at her sister and she clasped her hands together and began rambling on begging me not to kill her. "O-okay, I heard him putting a hit on somebody head , but I promise I don't know who." I let her go. I turned to Larry and he looked at me like I had turned into another person. I waved the men off was holding him. "J man cmon, you know me better than that. " I lifted my gun and shot him in his shoulder. He flew back and let a blood-curling scream out. "Please man don't do this." "Trying to take me out with my own money?" I shot him again in his dick." He gasped for air as I inched towards him. Unable to talk his eyes were wide. He started to sweat uncontrollably and I bent down to him and watched him suffer, You should've known J, it was obvious. Blinking slightly at the faint voice. The fuck... I shook it off and returned my focus to him. "That's low even for you L." I stood back up and let the rest of the round off in him. I took out my glock and shot Dejanae and her sister. I watched as their dead bodies dropped. No loose-ends, I hate snitches anyways. Snitches are weak-minded people.
I called the clean up crew in and I headed out. I needed to think about how I was going to replace this money, and who was on my head...

Rashad
————— (1 month later )
I watched as Yaninaé cocked back the Beretta 92 it had came to be her favorite gun, and I got to admit she's cold with it. She had a steady hand, and a damn good aim. You'd think she had been shooting off rounds since she she had been old enough to pick up things. There was a lot I learned about Yaninaé over the last 6 months and even though I had cut through 1 layer I could tell there was many more to layers to her. I had to know more. She held my attention , she intrigued me, without sex she turned me on. Between her managing her son , medical school and maintaining she was a busy woman. The dates we had been on ran through my mind all the time. She was really a special woman. She was mine. I needed to know more. I craved more. The lights dimmed back down and the target moved forward. The target began to move and I watched as she held her head straight and move her hand ever so slightly, I watched her time the moving target and let off the round into the target's head. In the matter of 5 seconds she was able to put 5 bullets through the head. I stood there impressed.