Fifth Year part 6

Start from the beginning

Soon he stood in front of Yuri's door. He took a deep breath before knocking. Yuri opened it very fast and smiled as he saw Otabek "Hi Beka!"

"Hey Yura" Otabek replied and offered Yuri his arm. They walked towards the room.

"Wait Beka the dining hall is that way" the blond said and stopped.

"I know but we're not going there" Otabek replied and continued walking.

"Where are we going then?" Yuri asked confused.

"It's a surprise" the taller said and stopped in front of a door.

"What now?" Yuri asked after a while.

"Open it" the taller instructed and Yuri did as he was told. The blond froze and didn't say a word. He just starred at the big letter which spelled 'be my Christmas ball date'. Otabek panicked a little at the lack of replie "Yuri are you alright?"

He stepped in front of Yuri and saw tears rolling down his face. But it were happy tears. Yuri was smiling "It's just that you are amazing. What did I do to deserve such a beautiful boyfriend?"

"You deserve everything you want" Otabek said and smiled "So, what's your answer?"

"Yes, there is nothing I would like more than that" Yuri said and hugged Otabek.

"We also have a three course menu consisting of a salad, pirozhki and cheesecake" Otabek explained.

"You made pirozhki?" Yuri asked amazed.

"JJ helped me but yes. I remembered that it is your favourite dish so we decided to cook it" the brown haired boy explained.

They enjoyed their dinner and when Yuri was back in his room Minami wanted to know everything about it. Yuri gave Minami only short answers to his questions and ignored him after some time.

Now it was only one week until the Christmas ball and Yuri got nervous. Victor and Yuuri promised to send him his suit but it wasn't there yet and he really needed it. He wanted to look as good as Otabek and that would be difficult without proper clothes.

He heard a knock on his door and opened it fast. Yuri thought that it was Minami because he promised to come back soon but to his surprise it wasn't the Japanese boy. It was Chris and he was holding a big package in his hands.

Yuri looked at it with a puzzled look and waited for Chris to say someting. Luckily the man started speaking "This came in today. It is from your dad's and I wanted to give you this because I think I know what it is and if it is what I think it is, I want to see it."

"Shouldn't you as a teacher have less interest in your student's personal life? " the blond boy asked annoyed and took the package from Chris.

"As a teacher yes but as your dad's best friend I can be interested in your life" Chris answered.

"You just met me about a year and a half ago so why do you care?" Yuri questioned.

"As I already said, I am one of Victor's best friends and because of that I want to help you" the teacher explained.

"Fine" Yuri gave in and both walked into the room where Yuri opened the package. In it was a white tuxedo. Both of them looked at it without saying a word. Then Chris spoke up "Try it on!"

Yuri walked over to the bath and changed. He looked into the mirror and was surprised by how good he looked in that tuxedo. When he came out he also got a positive reaction from Chris. The man smiled and said "You look stunning."

"Thanks" Yuri said slightly blushing. He dressed back afterwards and came back to Chris who was still sitting in his room.

"Is there something else you want?" Yuri asked and sat down too.

"Will you do something with your hair? And what's about Makeup?" the man asked excited.

"I was planning on putting on makeup and braiding my hair back on one side" the blond explained.

"Oh and Victor asked me to take a picture of you and Otabek at the ball" the professor said before walking away.

The week passed fast and Yuri and Minami were getting ready for the ball. Both were already dressed. Yuri still had to do his hair and makeup and Minami was talking about everything that came to his mind due to his excitement.

Yuri braided his hair back on one side and put on light makeup to look natural but still better than usual. When he came out of the bathroom Minami squealed "You look super pretty Yuri!"

Minami had to leave a few minutes later to pick up his date. The boy had asked one of the French girls. Meanwhile Yuri waited for Otabek to pick him up. He was getting more and more nervous. They were told that the participants had to do the first dance with their dates in front of the whole school.

Then Yuri finally heard the knock. He slowly opened the door and blushed at what he saw. Otabek also wore a white tuxedo and combed his hair back. It looked amazing. The Kazakh also blushed and said "You look amazing Yura."

"You look even better Beka" the blond answered smiling. They walked down to the ball room where already a lot of students waited for the ball to begin. They all looked nice with their fancy clothes and beautiful hairstyles.

After all the students and teachers arrived Chris came to the front to hold his speach "It's an honor for me to greet you all to this year's Yule ball. It is an old tradition to host it whenever we hold the Triwizard  Tournament. We all probably need a break from the Tournament anyways. Even though it is exciting to see how our three participants solve their tasks, isn't it even better to relax for a while? Please applaud for our three participants Audrey Bonnet, Maxim Morosov and Otabek Altin and their dates Jean Jacques Leroy, Rachelle Dubois and Yuri Plisetsky!"

The six of them came to the front and waited for the music to start. Otabek, Maxim and JJ were standing in one line because they were leading the dance. Opposite to them were Yuri Rachelle and Audrey. As soon as the music started they danced the choreography that they learned before. It went all well and after they were done the other students joined them.

It was a fun evening and at it's very end Chris came to Otabek and Yuri to take their picture just as Victor had asked him.

After the ball some of the French students went back home for Christmas. Yuri and his friends had no other choice but to stay. At least Chris allowed Otabek to stay at Yuri's room over the holidays. They weren't alone though because Minami was there too.

It was fun and they all got Christmas present from their parents. All in one it was not too different from staying in Hogwarts and they all enjoyed doing nothing for a while. Unfortunately the holidays ended after two weeks.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Otabek and Yuri wear something similar to what they're wearing on the picture at the top. But Yuri's hair is different because it was braided and not in a ponytail.

Thanks for 4k views. I can't thank you all enough. Have a great day.

~Sontscha