Seventh Year part 4

"Attention students," McGonagall clapped her hands. The dining room fell into silence immediately, "Starting today, we will have aurors staying at our school. You all know about the recent events that unfortunately occurred at our school. To protect all of you, we will cooperate with the aurors. Any orders given to you by them are to be followed without questions."

The large wooden door to the dining hall flew open and four hooded figures in dark cloaks walked in. Yuri recognized two of them as Victor and Otabek. Their height, build, and posture gave them away.

The student's eyes followed the dark, mysterious figures. When they reached the front, they removed their cloaks, revealing their faces. Yuri had been right about two of them being Victor and Otabek. He also remembered having seen one of the other ones when he watched Otabek train. The one he remembered was a tall ginger with glasses.

Next to him was a women he had never seen before. While the ginger looked about Otabek's age, the woman looked around the same age as Victor. Her blond hair was braided into a long French braid which hung down her left shoulder, reaching her hips.

"I'm Victor Nikiforov and this is Adeline White. We will be taking over the investigation. Our appearances, Otabek Altin and Magnus Blake, will stay here in Hogwarts. If you notice anything suspicious or have any concerns regarding the recent events, don't be afraid to talk to them. We hope you will feel more comfortable around them, considering they are around your age" Victor explained calmly. As soon as he was done, he made his way back out, Adeline following him. Otabek and Magnus stayed, looking a bit disoriented.

Professor McGonagall approached them, whispered something that made them visibly relax. It looked like Otabek asked something in return, which she answered with a nod. Otabek said something to Magnus before walking over to the Slytherin table. Magnus trailed behind him.

Otabek sat down right next to Yuri with Magnus on his other side. "I definitely didn't think I would ever end up at this table" the ginger said with a small note of discomfort.

"Well, Headmistress McGonagall said we can sit with our old houses. If you want to go back to yours, you're welcome to do so" Otabek replied coldly.

"Nah, I'm good here" Magnus sighed, though he still looked like he wanted to leave. Yuri tried to think of whether he had ever seen him in Hogwarts. Magnus couldn't have graduated more than two years ago. Which house had he been in?

"Hufflepuff" Otabek said, as if reading his thoughts. Yuri looked at him, confusion written all over his face, ''You looked like you were trying to figure out Magnus' house.''

''Oh," Yuri blushed a little, "Am I that easy to read?" When he asked he eyed Otabek. His boyfriend had gained some more muscles, making him even hotter than he had been the last time Yuri had seen him, if that was even possible.

''Only for me, Yura'' Otabek smiled, kissing his boyfriend's temple.

''Aww, you two are adorable. I noticed it last time during training, but you really show emotions around him. That's so unlike you. Sometimes I think you don't even know what emotions are,'' Magnus commentes, his gaze fixed on Otabek. Just as Otabek was about to reply, Yuuko started squealing.

''What do you want, Baka?'' Yuri asked annoyed, not wanting to talk to his friend at the moment. Both, Otabek and Magnus, looked at them. Yuri had talked to her in Japanese without even noticing and Yuuko replied in Japanese too. They started arguing about something only the two of them understood.

In the end Yuri flipped her off and turned to Darius, who was sitting next to Yuuko. Yuuko was opposite of Yuri, out of his reach, ''Please hit that bitch for me."