Second Year part 2

After Andrew didn't wake up he tried to wake up his other roommates Mikeal, Oscar and Merlin. No matter what he tried they didn't move at all. They all had bite marks on their necks and all were very pale and cold. Then Yuri realized why they didn't move. That was because all of them were dead. He stumbled back a few steps and collapsed on the ground. The blond boy was shoked and didn't know what to do next. He never liked his roommates but seeing them dead was a little bit too much for him. Yuri got all his strength together and went down to the community room where older students have been sitting. They came to him as soon as they saw how pale and frightened he was.

"Th-they are d-de-dead" Yuri somehow managed to get out before he passed out.

There was a lot of black. Then slowly some light appeared, that was when he opend his eyes. The first thing he saw was Otabek sitting next to him in the infirmary. "Wait why am I here" he whispered and immediately remembered everything that happened.

Otabek looked at him with a sad expression and said "You passed out after-". He didn't finish what  he was saying because of the look on the blond boys face. "Do you remember what happened" he continued with a soft and calming voice.

Yuri nodded at that still a bit unsure if that wasn't all a dream. "Did that really happen?  Are they -?" the smaller boy couldn't bring himself to say the last part and looked at Otabek with hope that all of it was just a nightmare.

"Yes it did I'm so sorry" the other boy replied and hugged Yuri. Yuri lay down on his bed again after Otabek realesed him and they both stayed silent until the blond boy fell asleep again.

On the next day Professor McGonagall held a speech about what happened and what will happen  next "As some of you might already know four students have been murdered.  We found bite marks on their necks and they have lost almost all of their blood.  Given these facts we can tell you that they were killed by vampires. We still don't know how or when they entered Hogwarts so all of you will be staying here together. You won't be able to walk around alone. Students from the sixth and seventh grade may walk around in groups of three or more and the rest will only leave the dining hall with a teacher accompanying them. Please ask your house teacher any questions that came to your mind and we assure you that you're safe as long as you follow the rules".

After that they all stayed in the dining hall. Yuri, Otabek and the others could sleep together which would have been fun if the situation was different. The blond boy was quieter than usual that was understandable though. After a week he was his normal self again but the problem wasn't solved yet. They could move back to their rooms after a month because nothing happened at all. The teachers spelled some more protection spells and with that the problem was temporarily solved. Yuri got a new room with new roommates and life went on.