Hurt You ✔️ +18

Start from the beginning

"I really want to do this, please." I spoke, moving her hands, towards my ass and I let go of her hand as soon as I felt her cupping my ass, making me even more embarrassed. She just stood there for a few seconds, making me even more nervous, but before I could say anything and embarrass me further, she growled in a sexy way and flipped us getting on top of me.

"Oh little mate, you shouldn't have done that." She spoke in my ear, with a huskiest voice, probably with her wolf on the surface. Before I had any reaction, she moved, so fast that I only registered what was happening when I felt her hot, wet mouth wrap around my cock, making me completely hard. She moved her tongue a few times, sucking and scratching my length lightly with her canine teeth, making me feel something that I never felt before.

I was sensing that something was going to come out of me when she stopped and picked up the ointment again, and put it on her finger. "You'll feel it a little cold, but it will soon pass, and if you feel any discomfort, let me know that I'll put more lubricant, right?" She asked going back to sucking me and I was already starting to feel like I was going to explode again when she put her finger with the lube on my hole.

It was really cold, but as soon as she circled her finger around my hole the cold sensation passed and my focus completely returned to her mouth around me. I was making noises I couldn't control, as I felt more and more of something at the bottom of my belly getting tense, as if I wanted to pee, bot not really, when without any warning I felt one of her fingers entering, making the feeling diminish. She kept her finger still as she released my cock and started kissing my lower abdomen until she reached my lips. It wasn't long before she started to move it.

At first the feeling was really strange, but soon it turned into pleasure, and when I realized a second finger was alreary inside me, while she muffled my moans between our kisses. I could feel her rubbing her hard rock length against me, and her long fingers moving inside my tight hole was making me feel that delicious tightness in my belly again, now so familiar. We continued to kiss, pulling away for seconds just to catch some air, I was feeling like I was about to explode when she touched something inside me that made me lose my mind completely, while my mini me throbbed making me feel something different.

Y/N'sPOV

He practically screamed while having his orgasm. I could feel his body shudder as I removed both fingers, his legs shaking as he continued to take deep breaths, with a perfect smile on his face, making my heart skip a beat."What was that?" he asked leaving me confused. What do you mean Yoongs?

"What was that place you touched that made me...feel it?" He asked me making me laugh, how can he be so cute and innocent and look so tough and cold? I think I'm even more in love , I know, I've always been in love with him, but now...

"Are you really laughing at me? You know what, I won't waste my time here anymore with...." He started talking getting up looking like he was looking for his shorts, but before he even finished talking I pulled him close to me and hugged him.

"I'm not laughing at you, it's just that you're so cute and innocent and I'm more in love with you, I didn't think you didn't know these things. I thought at least you'd already masturbated." I responded by trying to hold back a moan as he moved creating friction on my still hard and now aching cock.

"Did I hurted you ?" He asked me looking worried, apparently not realizing that my moan has nothing to do with pain, well, it almost doesn't." No, I'm fine Yoongs, if I knew you've never done any of this I wouldn't have gone that far." I say trying to get him to stay still and far enough away so I can calm down, but he doesn't seem very willing to do that.

"Of course I never did anything, I never felt like it, as I had no interest in anyone, I wanted to wait for my mate, and I'm not ashamed of that." He responded, turning red again and of course moving, this time sitting right on top of my cock.

"Fuck, Yoongs, you're going to kill me like this." I spoke feeling my cock throbbing and I'm sure this time he understood the reason for my "discomfort" by the way he was practically still and his neck and ears were completely red.

"I'm glad to hear that, and I'm happier to know that I'm the one you've been waiting for, well, me and five others." I spoke unable to contain my laughter, and soon he was also laughing along with me, the only problem is that my laugh didn't last long with him moving again on top of me.

"I'm sorry alpha, I didn't mean to." He said, going back to being perfectly still. "I think you better get off of me for now until I calm down, actually I think it's better to clean you up, so we can go to sleep with the others." I responded by moving him to my side and after helping him off his shirt now completely messed, with cum starting to dry, I grabbed a damp towel and started cleaning him, making him hard again. "I'm sorry I...Oh my goddess, I didn't wanted to". He said looking away, making me laugh.

- It's alright Yoongs, I'm your mate, remember? Let's solve this problem and then we'll go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my loves,

I'm missing your comments on the story, let me know if you're enjoying it or not, please! And if you've read the first version, what are you thinking of this one, do you think it's better?

Your interaction motivates me a lot, and I'm open to suggestions and criticism (as long as they are constructive and not destructive), and thank you for being patient and accompanying me until here .

<3 Purple You <3