Author's Note

Hey guys, I'm back. If you read my other story, you might know who I am. But if you didn't, too bad, just go back and read and then come back. This story is one-shot. Some characters might come from the other story I wrote: Demigods at Hogwarts.

Characters:

Annabeth Chase - Daughter of Athena, Goddess of wisdom, civilization, mathematics, strategy, warfare, city defense, crafts, the arts, and skill.

Piper McLean - Daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of beauty, love, desire, passion, sexuality, and pleasure.

Hazel Levesque - Daughter of Pluto, God god of wealth.

Thalia Grace - Daughter of Zeus, God of the sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honor and justice.

Tiffany Jackson - Daughter of Poseidon, God of the sea, storms, earthquakes, droughts, floods and horses. 

Katie Gardener - Daughter of Demeter, Goddess of the harvest, fertility, and agriculture.

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arrellano - Daughter of Bellona, Goddess of war, destruction, devastation.

Clarisse La Rue - Daughter of Ares, God of war.

Calypso - Daughter of Atlas, the Titan of endurance.

Percy Jackson - Son of Poseidon, God of the sea, storms, earthquakes, droughts, floods and horses. 

Jason Grace - Son of Jupiter, God of the sky, thunder, lightning, kingship, honor and justice.

Frank Zhang - Son of Mars, God of wars.

Leo Valdez - Son of Hephaestus, God of forges, fire, technology, craftsmen, sculptors, volcanoes, and blacksmiths.

Nico di Angelo - Son of Hades, ruler of the Underworld, the dead, and riches. .

Will Solace - Son of Apollo, God of the sun, light, healing, disease, plague, music, art, poetry, archery, reason, knowledge, truth, and prophecy. 

Travis Stoll - Son of Hermes, God of roads, travel, loads, gymnasiums, athletes, diplomacy, orators, thieves, commerce, trade, and invention, messager of the gods.

Connor Stoll - Son of Hermes, God of roads, travel, loads, gymnasiums, athletes, diplomacy, orators, thieves, commerce, trade, and invention, messager of the gods.

Theodore Nott - Son of Apollo, God of the sun, light, healing, disease, plague, music, art, poetry, archery, reason, knowledge, truth, and prophecy. 

Couples:

Percabeth

Jiper

Frazel

Caleo

Tratie

Solangelo

Theo × Tiffany

Clarisse × Chris