Chris Wynade

Hi, I'm Chris, a student at Globe High School. I'm currently talking to my best friend, Jason Grace and Reyna. Although she doesn't talk much, she stills joins some of our conversations. And when I'm not around them, they always talk quietly to each other. Which I don't know what that is about because whenever I asked them, they said it wasn't important.

" Guys," I said as I walked towards them,

They stopped talking and Jason said, " Hey, Chris."

Reyna smiled at me and went back to her book.

" I've just accidentally heard someone talking about-" I was cut off by someone yelling Jason's name.

" Jason, darling!" a girl called as she runs over. She was about to throw her arms around him and when Jason stepped aside and she fell to the floor.

" Why did you step aside? It hurts," the girl said.

" Sorry about that. First of all, I have a girlfriend. Second, it's not my fault that you fell. Third, who the heck are you?" Jason said.

" I'm Mary. But you're lying, you don't have a girlfriend. I've never heard you talk about her and I never saw her around," Mary said, pouting.

" She'll come today with our other best friends," Reyna said, finally speaking up because she can't stand the girl anymore.

" Then I'll wait for her and see if she is even prettier then I am," she turned her head high and walked away with her heels clicking loudly behind her.

" Woah, dude. You have a girlfriend? How come I never heard about it?" I asked.

" The topic never came up," Reyna said.

" And you knew already?" I asked her.

" Of course, why wouldn't I?" she retorted.

Yea, of course you knew. I'm always the third person in this group.

" Anyway, let's get to class," I said.

We walked to class in silence. Jason and Reyna are having a silent argument, while I just walk beside them, trying to hear what they are talking about, but it seems like they are talking in a different language.

We walked in the classroom and sat down at our usual spot to found Jason and Reyna still standing at the door, mouth wide open, staring at the teacher.

" What the Hades are you doing here?" Jason whisper-shouted.

" Well, teaching you dumbos, of course. And keeping an eye on you for someone," the person in front of the class said.

She has blonde hair and pure grey eyes. Tanned and athletic.

Both of them walked up to the girl.

" Hey," Reyna said and hugged her real tight for a moment.

" Hey Beth," Jason said and hugged her gently but much longer, just like how brothers hugged their sisters.

" I missed you guys, and Jason," she gave a pointed look at him. " Piper's been talking about you for days. She missed you so much."

Her eyes soften when she talked to him about Piper.

Seems like I'm alone now, with the little reunion they have there, they don't even know I'm here.

The bell rang and students walked in while Jason and Reyna took a seat beside me.

" Who is she?" I asked them.

" Annabeth, a best friend of mine," Jason said.

" And mine too," Reyna added.

" No, she's mine," Jason said.

" No, I know her better than you,"

" Percy knows her better than anyone else,"

" She knows herself better than anyone else,"

" Enough bickering there, guys, " Annabeth said.

" Right, I'm your new teacher here, Annabeth Chase," she said as her eyes searched around the classroom.

" I'll be teaching you guys architecture," she said.

" Oh Gods, how come I'm in this class?" Jason whispered to Reyna. She laughed and said, " At least you get to see her."

" Is there a question over there?" she turned to them, eyes filled with amusement.

" No, we were just saying how pretty you are, right Reyna?" Jason said.

" Yes. You are the most beautiful teacher in this school, no one else can beat you. So that's why-"

" Okay enough," she put up a hand to stop them.

" Back to track, today, I'm going to show you some of my blueprints. Not the complicated ones, the ones that are for beginners. And if you saw it, you will be saying how easy it is to do," Annabeth said.

" As for beginners............"

××××××××××××Time skipped to the end off the class×××××××××××

" That's all for today. As for homework, you will watch any video about architecture designing and write a summary about 400 words about it. Class dismissed," she said.

" Come on, we've got gym next," Jason said as he waved goodbye to  Ms.Chase.

We walked to the gym talking about the new teacher we just had when suddenly, someone screamed.

" Oh Gods, why can I have a normal day?" Jason said.

" Maybe looking for Annabeth," Reyna said.

" Oh dear, never going to happen," Jason said and turned to me.

" Go to the gym, stay there and don't come out," he said.

I took off to the gym but not before glancing back and saw them disappeared already. I was about to arrive at the gym when I heard the sound of metal against metal. I was curious so I followed the sound and saw Jason and Reyna holding swords, and was fighting off a monster. No wait, is that Ms.Chase? She's so hot-Oops sorry, off-topic.

Anyway, I watched them fight for about five minutes and the monster suddenly disappeared into nothing but golden dust.

" We need to leave, like right now," Jason said.

" Come one, take your things, which I assume your lockers are empty and let's go," Annabeth said.

They ran out of the school and walked over to an expensive car. They sat in the car and Annabeth drove away, further and further, into nothing.

I walked back to the gym, and suddenly my mind went black and after a second, it went back to normal. I looked around and said, " What the heck am I doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys. A chapter plus a special chapter updated for you. Hope you guys like it.

Please vote, comment, share or follow.

Love you all. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️