Prologue

(A/N: hello readers welcome to the Prologue of the story, time to see something unexpected. Now let's begin)

One day ago

(A/N: music)

"Running through the woods of a forest, a female thylacine was moving fast trying to avoid a pack of hunting dogs, she had hidden her pup away from the hunter but she has been seen and now is running for her life, she looks to be still able to run but the dogs weren't tiring, while she was running she noticed other animals running for their lives such as deers, kangaroos, boars and more but she was the primary target. As she keeps running avoiding getting bumped by the other animals, a hunting dog was getting closer to her and attempted to bite her leg but missed as the female thylacine jumped on the back of a moving bison, the bison looked to be too big for a dog to take down but it wasn't alone as they were about ten dogs and they were catching up, one dog got on top of the bison only to be bitten by the female thylacine in the neck and causing it to lose it's grip and falls on the ground. The dogs then had an idea to take down the bison, they began circle the bison, the bison didn't seem to know what they were doing, suddenly one of the dogs bites down hard the back legs of the bison causing a really deep pain and nearly causing the bison to fall as the female thylacine nearly falls as well but then three dogs got on top of the bison and began bitting it's back causing even more pain and to stop running. The female thylacine had no choice but to run again as she jumps off the bison and continued to run only to be stopped by a dead end, a cliff, she turns around and faces the dogs who were growling and barking at her but the female thylacine didn't say her last word as her eyes suddenly began to glow as she let's out a hear splitting roar which hurts the dog's hearing, she took this opportunity to get out of here"

(A/N: end of the music)

"But it was too late as a gunshot was heard, there was a deep pain inside her as she collapsed to the ground, the hunter was walking towards her pointing his gun at her head, the female thylacine glared at him while growling but it wasn't enough to intimate him and besides she was already shot and weak to die for. The hunter points his gun at her as the last thing that was heard was another gunshot"

The next day

(A/N: music)

"Winter arrived as the snow was falling down violently, all of the animals were hibernating while others went to a warmer place but the same can not be said this young animal struggling in the cold weathers of winter, a young thylacine pup, the little animal was struggling to walk on the deep snow, it let out a call hoping to get a response from it's mother but only get's silence and the wind blowing, the poor little pup didn't know where his mother and has been trying to find her as well as surviving but there was no trace of her anywhere. The thylacine pup was starting to get tired as he tries to keep moving but collapses on the snow, he couldn't do it anymore, he couldn't stand up nor move his legs, it was all over for him, he closed his eyes and accepted his fate............................but it seems that hope wasn't lost yet as an adult animal was walking towards him"

"A white female wolf, she spotted the poor little animal struggling to survive in this cold winter as she quickly walks towards her, the snow was beginning to cover the thylacine pup but she managed to arrive in time and get's the snow of him usin...

"A white female wolf, she spotted the poor little animal struggling to survive in this cold winter as she quickly walks towards her, the snow was beginning to cover the thylacine pup but she managed to arrive in time and get's the snow of him using her paws, she then get's a rather good look at the young animal, he looked like a dog but had stripes on his back, he was something of an entire different species. The female wolf looked around to see if anyone was coming for him, there was no one and so she takes the thylacine pup in her mouth and began walking away with him"

To be continued.

(A/N: that's all for the Prologue hope you enjoy and i'll see you guys next time)