"Yah Kim Jennie I know you own this place but that doesn't mean you can make one of my top students be late."

Scoffing Jennie turned around towards her best friend and saw Kim Jisoo with both hands on her hips. She was standing inches on the other side of the opened double doors looking amusedly at her best friend and her fiancé.

Jennie chuckled at the sight nodded in defeat. "Okay! Damn can I not get a moment alone with her in this campus?"

Jisoo laughed and shook her head at her friend's silliness. She then turned her heels to give the two some privacy and walked down the stairs of the lecture hall towards her desk in the front.

"Have a good time in class, Hubby." Jennie leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss at the corner of Chaeyoung's mouth almost making their lips touch. She pulled back with a sly smirk and turned around walking towards the elevator.

What a tease.

The rest of the day passed by so slowly that Jennie was tempted to just cancel all her meetings and classes so that she could drag Chaeyoung home. She was giddy. She had a strong inclination that the younger girl reciprocated her feelings based on what happened earlier before Irene interrupted them.

By the time Jennie's last meeting ended she felt so drained and exhausted. She sluggishly arranged her desk and picked her bag. She knew Chaeyoung would be waiting by the parking lot so she immediately walked towards the elevator.

Chaeyoung was leaning against Jennie's Lamborghini Aventador and was casually chatting with Lisa when she caught a glimpse of her fiancé sluggishly making her way towards her. She made a mental note to make the girl soup when they get home. 

Hours later, both girls were both showered and full from the oxtail soup that Chaeyoung cooked for them. They were now on their bed talking about the wedding theme and decor that they wanted. "Please don't tell me you want baby pink as the color scheme."

Chaeyoung shook her and giggled. "We're going to get married on a cliff in New Zealand, Jendeuk. I don't think baby pink will contribute to the aesthetic of it all." The older girl sighed in relief. She was really thankful that they both had almost the same vision on as to what their wedding will look like.

Chaeyoung was on her laying on her back scrolling through her phone while Jennie was sat up against the headboard beside her with her laptop. They were going to meet with their wedding planner and organizer tomorrow to discuss the theme and decorations of the wedding itself. The only light was illuminating from Jennie's lamp beside her.

Jennie closed her laptop and put it on her night table. She looked down at Chaeyoung and gently laid on her side. She propped herself up using her left arm so that she was still looking down towards Chaeyoung. The younger girl noticed this and she put her phone on the night table beside her and laid back down. Her back on the mattress and her head tilted to the right to look up at Jennie's questioning eyes.

"Will you tell me what caused your anxiety attack?" she asked the girl gently giving her room to say no if she wasn't comfortable to disclose such sensitive information.

The room was silent aside from both their light breathing. Everything was calm and serene just like how it always is lately. The sheets smelled of Jennie's Chanel Mademoiselle perfume. Needless to say, Chaeyoung was in a serene mood.

She tensed slightly at the mention of her recent anxiety attack and breathed deeply through her nose. Jennie noticed how Chaeyoung tensed and she used her free right hand. Jennie reached for Chaeyoung's left hand and held it firmly in her strong ones. She knew it was hard for the younger girl to open up about her anxieties so she waited patiently for the girl to talk.

Chaeyoung lifted their hands and placed Jennie's palm on her chest above her heart just like what Jennie did to her earlier this morning. Chaeyoung placed her left hand on top of Jennie's to keep the older girl's palm pressed against her heart. Jennie could feel Chaeyoung's heart beat against her palm and she moved her thumb to caress the girl's chest.

"I-I'm terrified of somebody taking you away from me." Chaeyoung breathed deeply and she felt Jennie's thumb stop caressing her chest. "B-because I'm not good enough."

She closed her eyes after her confession. She knew what she just said was a big give away of her feelings towards the older girl. She was waiting for Jennie's reaction. She was waiting for her to do something. So she closed her eyes shut, she didn't want to see the disgust in Jennie's eyes when she rejects her.

"Look at me, Chaeyoung." Jennie's voice was firm yet gently as she whispered her command to the younger girl. Chaeyoung opened her eyes slowly, tears threatening to fall from her beautiful brown orbs. She saw Jennie smiling at her softly.

Jennie locked gazes with Chaeyoung and she leaned down slowly till their lips were barely grazing. By now, Chaeyoung was intoxicated by Jennie's scent. Jennie saw the younger girl close her eyes and she did so as well.

She smiled against the younger girl's lips and whispered against her soft lips. "I've always been and will always be yours, love."

Jennie gently captured the younger girl's lips in her own. She kissed her slowly hoping to convey all the love she feels for Chaeyoung. Their lips moved against each other slowly and Jennie's thumb started caressing Chaeyoung's skin above her heart again feeling the girl's heart pound against her palm. Seconds turned into minutes and the two eventually separated. Jennie pressed their foreheads together while both girls were breathing heavily from the long kiss, their lips were red and pleasantly swollen.

"I love you, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung gripped Jennie's palm that was still resting on her chest and she breathed against the older girl's lips, her eyes still closed shut. Her heart was pounding against her chest. She's waited for this day to happen and it's finally here.

"I love you, Jennie"

She opened her eyes and locked gazes with the older girl. She saw how swollen Jennie's lips got and she can't help how giddy she felt knowing she was the reason for that. "Say it again"

"I love you, Jennie Kim" the younger girl smiled and bit her bottom lip. Jennie released a ragged breathe and she pecked Chaeyoung's swollen lips gently. Without moving away from their close proximity, Jennie smiled against Chaeyoung's lips and whispered.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you say that."