ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅʀᴇᴡs (ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2)

↱                                                      ↰

You and Archie getting close...

↳                                                      ↲

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"So..." I broke the silence, not knowing if I should kiss him. "So..." he said then looked at me. I look at my phone. "Five minutes left..." I told him, looking up at his gleaming eyes from my phone. "...You know we don't have to do this-" I cut him off.  "I know. It's ok. *Sighs* Lets just give them what they want.." "Is it what you want?" he took a small step forward, almost closing the space between us.

'Ok y/n, calm down...' I thought to myself. My heart skipped a beat. I open my mouth, only to find that nothing came out. "Is there something you need?" He inched closer again, about to break the space between us. Still, nothing came out of my mouth. "Is there somebody that you need? I know who I need.." "..Who?" "...You. I have always wanted you.."

He took up all the space once he took another step closer, putting his soft gentle lips on mine. My eyes widen at the sudden action as the butterflies in my stomach flutter with excitement. He pulls away and looks into my eyes with a look of adore. "..I-I'm sorry. I have liked you for so long that I just-" You cut him off with a smash of your lips onto his.

One of his hands were now wrapped around your waist as the other was cupping your fragile cheek. Your night was amazing afterwards. He walked you home as everyone was shipping you two or howling like wolves. He was a real charm and a good kisser. You two have been deeply in love ever since that night. Nothing and I mean nothing broke you two apart...

I hope you guys enjoyed part 2!! If you guys have any requests just let me know!! Love you guys so much!! Thank you!!!!💖🥰😍😘