ʙɪʟʟʏ ʜᴀʀɢʀᴏᴠᴇ

❗️BEFORE READING❗️: Imagine Steve is someone else cause Steve is a good boy, imagine him as someone else who is a bad guy, cause... you'll know when you read. Or you could just leave Steve, but I'mma change his name though😝

⚠️SPOILER⚠️ : This is actually going to be in my 'Stranger Things' book, so this would basically be a sneak peak, lol, hope you enjoy though!💗😝

⭐️

Billy being protective over you.

 "Get off of me!" I angrily say as I try my best to push Mark off of me; one of the perverted jocks of the school

"Get off of me!" I angrily say as I try my best to push Mark off of me; one of the perverted jocks of the school. "Come on, why don't you give me a kiss cutie!" Mark evilly grins as he tried kissing me. Before I could do anything else, my prayers were answered when I heard my hero's voice. "Get off of her!" Billy demands harshly. Mark sighs as he turns around with a mischievous smirk. "What seems to be the problem?" "Don't act dumb with me, I saw what you were trying to do with her! So, don't let me ask you again. Leave. Her. Alone..." Mark chuckles as he stands closer towards Billy.

"Or what? You're gonna hurt me?" Mark laughs. I saw Billy getting more pissed each second, it looked like he was gonna explode. Mark steps a little closer. "I'll like to see you try. Pussy." And with those last words, Billy exploded. He swung at Mark, making him fall to the ground. "GUYS STOP!" I yell. They didn't listen and kept going. "STOP!" I scream, and unexpectedly, the windows of this house shatter, making everyone scream in fear. Once everything was silent, I looked up and saw everyone looking up at me with fear in they're eyes. 'What have I done?' I thought. I ran out of the house and down the street, into the darkness. 'What's happening to me?!' I thought to myself.