ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴇᴏ ᴅɪᴄᴀᴘʀɪᴏ (Requested)

Requested by: grunge-boi

Leo looking over at you.

 "Hey b/f/n?" "What's up?" "Don't look but that blondy over there keeps following us

"Hey b/f/n?" "What's up?" "Don't look but that blondy over there keeps following us." I whispered. B/f/n "yawns" and looks over her right shoulder to see the blondy looking directly at me as he walks over to another shoe isle. She quickly turns back over to me surprised. "Dude, do you know who the fuck that is?!" b/f/n whisper/yelled. "N-No, am I suppose to know?" "Hell yeah! That's Leonardo DiCaprio! He's one of the richest young men in the world!" "Then why is he following us?" "I don't know but I guess we're gonna find out." b/f/n says as she quickly turns back to me. "Wait wha-" "Hey!" I look up and see him looking at me with a smile. "H-Hi!" I grin.

"Sorry but I couldn't stand to look at you. I hope we can talk over dinner sometime?" I look at b/f/n to see her nodding at me. I look back up at Leo with a smile. "Yes, of course! I don't have-" "Don't worry, I got it." Leo took out a pen and a notepad. I wrote my number down and gave it to him. "Here you go!" "Thank you, and sorry but I can't stay long, I have some business to attend to. I'll see you guys later!" he waved. Me and b/f/n wave back. My heart skips a beat as he flashes me another beautiful smile before looking away.