ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ

Peter saying he's not Spider-Man.

  You finished the death star without Peter, and you are now in his room, waiting for him to come home

You finished the death star without Peter, and you are now in his room, waiting for him to come home. You hear a little noise that came from the ceiling. You look up and became speechless. Your eyes widen once you saw Peter dressed as Spider-Man. He quietly lands on the ground and closes the door. He stopped in his tracks once he turned around and saw me on his bed. I was so speechless at the moment that I dropped the death star, which everything shattered to pieces. "What was that!" May shouts from the kitchen. "Uuuuh - its nothing! Nothing!" Peter shouts back. I quickly stood up. "Y-You're the S-Spider-Man..." "N-No, I'm - I'm not!" Peter says while his suit falls to the ground, revealing him in only boxers. I blushed like crazy as I looked him up and down. "P-Peter!" I say then cover my eyes. "Oh shit..." Before we could do anything else, May swings the room door open. We quickly stand next to each other with wide eyes. "I burnt the turkey meat loaf," May laughs then stops once she sees us. "Y/n, you wanna come?" "Uh, uh - sure!" I smile. She looks at Peter then back at me when she sees him in only boxers. "Uh, maybe put on some clothes." May says, referring to Peter half nuded.