ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴅᴇᴘᴘ (Requested)

Requested by: grunge-boi

⭐️

You and Johnny in a awkward situation in the closet at a party.

"Come on guys! Just let us out!" You yell. "Nope! Not until you guys kiss!" James answered with a chuckle. You sigh with frustration. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, let's just sit in here and talk." Johnny says close behind you. "And you two better not be sitting there talking!" Stacy said. "Com'on let's go get some drinks!" You hear one of the jocks say then run downstairs. You turn around and see Johnny looking up at you.

"We don't have to. We can just sit-" "Johnny it's ok." He nods then leans back against the wall, still staring at you. The chills down your spin continue to linger on your body. You couldn't really see his face, since the only light source was the crack under the door. "Y/n?" You look up at him to see him stand back up and move a little closer than before towards you. "I wanted to tell you something, that I've been wanting to tell you for a long, ling time now." You both gulp. "I..I like you, y/n." Your heart skips a beat.

"I like you too Johnny." He smiles at you. His eyes trail to your lips then back to your eyes. He leans in towards your ear and whispers, "I can't express my feelings well when ever I'm around you.." "..Then show me." He looks into your eyes to see if you are bluffing, but you aren't. He gently strokes up your arm then towards your chest where your buttons held the other side of your shirt.

He undid one, then the next, then the next one, and then the others, revealing you in your bras. His eyes widen at the sight. "Here, let me do you." He puts his hands on his sides and watches you undress him. You both get chills from what you two were about to do to each other, and you two will enjoy it since it was you two and nobody else. You guys were in love, and nothing will ever break and change that.