ᴄᴏʟᴇ sᴘʀᴏᴜsᴇ (Requested)

Requested by: grunge-boi

⭐️

Cole finding you fascinating when you guys randomly meet.

As I look down at my shirt I sigh. "Damn it, my ice cream is on my shirt!" I frustratedly say to your friend as you two walk down the street; you two not looking in front of you as you guys look at the smeared ice cream. Out of the blue, you guys bump into some people. Before you fell, you look up at your hero to see, Cole Sprouse. You were shocked! He lifts you back on your feet and looks at the ice cream that was on both of your shirts.

"I-I am so sorry! I should've looked at where I was going." He grins with a slight laugh. "It's fine don't worry, it could've been worse if I let a pretty girl like you fall, and I would hate that!" You blush uncontrollably. "Well, thank you, my hero." You bow. He laughs and does a little curtsy. You both were then in laughing messes. "Here." He pulls out a notepad and pen and writes something, folds it up then gently placed it in your hand as he get closer towards your ear. "Don't show this to anyone, please." That gave you chills, not from the cold weather, but from his words and how husky he sounded.

He pulls away and looks at your friend who ended up flirting with Kj Apa. You and Cole look back at each other and try to hold in your laughs at the way Kj and f/n flirted. "At least we know they'll end up together." Cole says. "Yup!" I say popping the "p". "Do you live around here?" Cole asks. "Yes, I live down that street." You point in the direction where him and Kj came from. "Oh, we'll walk you guys home." "No it's ok-"

"No, I insiste. What if a strange creep comes and try's getting you?" "I can protect myself." Cole licks his lips as he intensively stares into your eyes. "But what they are stronger?" You were about to speak but shut your mouth. He was right. He giggles at how cute you were being and moved a little closer. "Let me walk you home." You both intensively stare into each other's eyes.

You see him look at your lips then quickly back up into your eyes. "Ok, fine!" He smirks. "Oh Kj!" Kj and f/n look over at Cole. "We are going to walk them home, for protection." Kj laughs then nods his head. We all start walking the direction towards my apartment. "By the way, I didn't quite catch your name?" "Y/n." "That's a beautiful name!" "Thank you, yours is not so bad either." You both grin at each other and start to make a whole bunch of different conversations.