The Ninja Encounter: Part 1

"What a really cool way to spend a Saturday. Listening to good music and hanging with good friends in the park around a peaceful Angel Grove."

Tommy murmured, and Carmen was asleep, snoring on Jason's shoulder as she did, and Tommy smiled, ruffling a bunch of her hair up, and she smacks his hand away.

"Even in her sleep, her reflexes are on point." Jason agreed with Tommy, as a hand smacked Jason for moving.

"Then wake up." He pointed out, shaking her gently and then Carmen grunts at him, opening her eyes.

"I was awake the whole time guys. I was just trying to get you to shut up. I didn't want more noise." She mutters.

"Sorry." Jason mumbled, but he was smirking, and she punched him with a slight smile.

"Stop it." She said, and set up her camera, and held the button in her hand, and she got in position with all of her friends and pressed the button.

"Hey guys listen to this." Billy said, pointing at their small portable TV, and Carmen sighed.

"It's just the same team that thinks they're better then everyone else on the whole thrice damn planet."

Carmen said, as the ninjas on the screen bragged all over the news and Jason shook his head.

"I'm definitely hoping for a win from the others who are going against them because anyone who talks like that... I know for sure, they don't deserve to a win." He said.

"Agreed. Here's to the other team."

Carmen murmured, tipping her water bottle back, and drinking the rest of it, and Jason looked over her head.

"Hey! I see Jackson and Maria." He said, and Carmen smiled. "Catch you guys in a few?" She asked and they all smiled at her clear happiness.

"Go see your son Car." Tommy says, and Carmen hugged him, before she leapt up and ran towards the pair.

"Don't you want to see him?" Jason asked, and Tommy shook his head at him.

"It's Carmen's decision. I think she should get to know him more first and before I start butting in preferably."

Tommy muttered.

Then suddenly the baby carriage was driving itself, and everyone was in the way, trying to help stop it and Carmen ran towards the baby carriage, and as she ran towards the hill edge, and the she slammed herself down hard.

"Oh no you don't." She said, and the baby carriage slammed into her, and she staggered.

The new girl, and Kimberly both caught her, and Carmen staggered securely onto her feet.

"I hate this." She mumbled, and stood up, grunting as the baby carriage had stopped.

"Thank you!" The baby's father shouts, and Tommy raised a eyebrow at Carmen.

"I thought you were with Jackson?"

He asked, and Carmen sighed. "I need some time to decide what I am official be going to do about all of this. I'm not sure.. that I can balance everything as whole now with Jackson in the mix."

She says, and she shook her head. "I think I'm gonna go back to Jason's. I need some sleep."

She said, and at that Tommy sighed at her. "Mom and Dad really miss you at home Car. They just don't know what, or how to say it." He said.

"I know." Carmen mumbled, and she walked away from the group, and she went towards Jason's house quickly.

She took a shortcut through an alleyway, and she heard a rustle of garbage, and she turned around.

A few men were looking at her from back there. "Hey beautiful. You need a place to stay for the day?" One of the braver ones asked, and Carmen snorts at him.

"Even if I did, it wouldn't be with the likes of you." She spat, and he looks at her.

"But we really, we would all now love to have you with us." The same man's hand was latched onto her wrist now.

"Get your hand off my girl." A voice said, and Jason stood in the alleyway, and had come in from where Carmen had been going to and now he looked to the men like he was angry.

"Your girl? I don't see your name on her. Piss off pretty boy." The man grip was tightening on Carmen's wrist and Carmen clenched her other fist.

"Get your hand off of her. I won't say it again." Jason said and Carmen flung her other hand up and she slammed it into the man's face, and ran.

Jason ducked a broken bottle, and they both raced out of the alleyway and Carmen hugged him tightly, as she shook.

"Hey. It's okay. You're safe." He said, and he hugged her, as they walk into his house soon after.

Their communicators beeped, as Carmen was wrapped in a bunch of blankets with a cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows in it.

"Hey, I heard what happened. Is she all right?" Tommy's voice was the one coming through the communicator as Jason sighed with relief.

"She's shaken up pretty bad, but I think she'll be okay." Jason said, and he looked at Carmen, who was asleep for now on the couch and wrapped up tightly.

"She's sleeping now man. I think I'd better update you later." He said, and the communicator beeps from his end and he lay next to Carmen.