The Green Candle : Part 1

Tommy and Zack were sparring, while Carmen was holding one of her many sketchbooks, and had been staring at the blank page for hours already.

"Hey Car! You wanna join us?" Zack asked and Carmen glared at him. "You have been staring at that sketchbook... since we all got here." Tommy said.

"That was a good move." Carmen said, putting her sketchbook away, as she'd walk over to the pair.

"So what's up with the dance?" Zack asked, and Carmen raised a eyebrow at her older brother.

"Yeah Tommy, what's up with the dance?" She asked, and Tommy glared at her.

"Well I don't see you going with anyone." He said, and Carmen shook her head quickly.

"I wasn't gonna go anyways." She said, and Zack raised his eyebrows. "But... I thought you were going with Jason."

He said, and Tommy looked at him, before his head swung to look back at Carmen, who glared at Zack.

"First I've heard of it." Tommy said, raising a single eyebrow at Carmen, who snorted at him.

"Cool it Tommy. It's not even happening, so get that stupid 'I'm gonna punch whoever is going with you' look off your face."

Carmen said, her voice suddenly harsh and cold. "Okay. I haven't asked her yet." Tommy said.

"Kimberly I'm guessing?" Carmen said, and shook her head. "She wants you to ask her Tommy." She said.

"Oh yeah, like you're such an expert now Carmen. Most of the time, you're spending all of your time, dressing up like me."

Tommy said and Carmen punched him in the face hard. "Ow!" Tommy said, holding his jaw quickly, as then Carmen had walked away.

Carmen had returned in time to see Tommy get thrown onto the ground hard by Zack, who had flipped him.

"Nicely done Zack. He deserved it. A lot." Carmen said, and Tommy looked at her. "How are we related again?"

He asked, as Zack helped him up.

"By blood." Carmen said coolly, and was really now proving his real point, as she was pulling his baseball cap on.

Zack tried to get Angela's attention, but she was ignoring him like always, and now Bulk was mimicking him, and stuck in his jacket.

Carmen was smiling, and Tommy was laughing, and Zack chuckled, at Bulk's face, and by then, they had flipped the both of themselves onto the ground.

"Roses are red." Tommy said.

"Violets are blue." Zack said.

"We sure can learn something from you." Carmen said laughing under her breath. "Not!" All three of them said, laughing loudly right after.

Tommy had taken Kimberly on a walk to the park, with the awesome as well as way overdue plan to ask her out.

"Another one of Rita's terrible and wicked plans... I know she's gonna try and regain control of Tommy! I just know it."

Kimberly said, and Carmen had punched the wall of the Command Center really hard, looking like she was about to either cry hard.... or throw a real screaming tantrum.

"Why didn't you call for help?! You both had your communicators on you Kimberly. Why didn't you just call?!"

Carmen snapped, sounding like she was gonna cry. "I don't know, why do you not just ask your brother!"

Kimberly said, and stopped, slamming her mouth shut, once she had realized what she had actually said, and now it was Carmen seeming close to tears.