White Light: Part 2

Carmen was looking at Jason, who was looking furious that they had all been forced to retreat, as they looked at each other, and argued about all of what they could've done differently.

"Zordon and Alpha created a new Power Ranger. One in white." Billy's voice was hesitant as if he wasn't sure that he had made the right decision in telling them all.

"I wish we knew who he was. I'm really hoping it's Tommy." Carmen murmured, and Jason looked at the girl, who was saying nothing, as she looked at the Velociraptor tattoo, on her wrist, and rubbing it quickly.

"Who's this new guy?" Zack snaps, and Jason shook his head.

"Guys, we have got to get a grip. I'm sure that, Zordon has a good reason for this."

Jason said, but his tone was very much indicative of the fact that he wasn't all too keen on the idea of it just being another guy from the many terrible streets either.

"But guys... isn't there a chance as well, that it could be Tommy? Like, since Billy didn't actually see the guy's face or whatever... Right?"

Carmen asks, and when they all looked at her, they could clearly see all of the shining hope in her eyes and as well as, all over her face.

"Jason's right. Zedd's monsters are far superior to Rita's, and have vast more strength. We need a new Ranger."

Billy said, and Carmen was lying on the cleared off table, and she was now curled up in a small ball as she looks a bit lost in thought.

"Hey, you all right?" Jason's voice broke into her thoughts, and Carmen looked up at him, as he sat next to her and she shook her head.

"Thinking. It all started with that damned candle. I know if I had gotten it then none of this would have had to happen to any of us. Then Tommy, he would be our new, stronger Ranger."

She murmured, and he shook her head. "Don't go back into the pit. I'm thinking maybe we should go back to my place for awhile."

He said, and just then, the communicators all went off, and then, he, Jason looks at them all in the room and sighs.

"I guess this is it then." Kimberly said, and Jason looked at them.

"Zordon." Jason said quietly, and they all teleported to the Command Center as instructed.

"Power Rangers, this is promised to you, to be a momentous occasion. For you are about to meet the very newest member of your team."

"As you are no doubt aware, the Green Ranger's power was completely decimated by his last few battles."

"Alpha and I felt it was time to create a even more powerful Ranger, and in order to combat Lord Zedd, and then as well, his very diabolical evil."

"To that end, a candidate was selected, to be the new Ranger, and the new Power Ranger was created."

"And now my friends, I present to you, the White Ranger." Zordon finish as the White Ranger, came down from a hatch in the roof, and landed lightly.

Carmen reached out next to her for Jason, who gripped her hand in his as she did as well, and Kimberly fainted, as the White Ranger pulled off helmet that covered his identity from the rest of the Rangers.

"Guess who's back." Tommy said, standing there with the White helmet tucked under his arm, and Carmen's eyes widened, before she leapt clean over the entire computer, and crushes him in a huge hug.

"Oof. Hey little sister." Tommy said quietly, and Carmen slapped his arm hard, and he grunted, and she hugged him again.

"Hey! Let us at him!"

Zack called at her back, and Jason gently tugged Carmen away for the sake of the others, and he just shook hands with Tommy, who nodded.

"Man, it's good to be home."

Tommy said and Carmen mumbled something that sounded suspiciously like "Go away" under her breath.

"Speaking of Kimberly." Tommy said, clapping the others on their backs and then he went up to crouch next to the fainted Kimberly.

"Great. Here it comes." Carmen mumbled, and Jason hugged her against him, and she smiled up to him, and was completely and fully aware of the entire room.

"This is great." Jason says, as Carmen smiled when Tommy was said to be a new leader of the team.

"The new Ranger will control the White Tigerzord. Known for its fierce and true, with its strength and nature, and he will also carry an enchanted of swords, named Saba. Saba will aid the White Ranget in battle and along with it, he will also be controlling the Tiger zord."

Alpha Five said, sounding totally excited as he spoke to the Ranger team as a whole now.

"Extend your hand, White Ranger, and accept all that has been granted to you."

Zordon said, as a white saber appeared in Tommy's outstretched hand, and he looked at it, as he smiles to the others.

"Congratulations on this achievement Tommy, for you are now the leader of the Power Rangers."

Zordon proclaimed.

Then the alarm went off, and Carmen's eyes widened. "Bulk and Skull are trying to open Rita's dump can?" She asks.

"Trini and Billy work on the zords. I need you all Carmen, Jason, Kimberly, and Zack to stop the two fools Tommy will take on Nimrod." Zordon called.

Then, when Tommy was being beaten, they all made the decision to make the MegaTigerzord, and they all smiled, as they defeated Nimrod quite easily.

Then, they all walked into the house of Bulk and Skull, as Zack put Rita in her dumpster again, slamming the lid on it quickly.

"It's time to send Rita back into space." Tommy said, and Carmen's smirk was clear on her face.

"Hang on." She said, and pulled out a camera, and took a picture of them all and herself in the photo.

"What was that for?" Tommy asked, and Carmen sighed. "Maybe I will tell you one day Tommy. Just not today... you Nimrod."

She said, and then the other guys chuckled at her new insult, and Alpha sent an energy beam, to toss Rita back into space.

At the surprise party, Ritchie ended up karate kicking a cake right into the two unfortunate Bulk and Skull, who ended up walkin right back out of the room.

"Aw man. Well, it's good to see some things... they never change." Tommy's voice was filled with laughter, and the smile on Carmen's face was enough to send everyone laughing.