White Light: Part 1

Carmen and Jason were playing football with Zack and a bunch of other guys.

"Why is she playing? Isn't she a girl? I didn't think any girls could play." One of the taller guys asked rudely, then at that, Carmen, she just looked at Jason.

"Try me." She said, and Zack crouched, and he looked at the football and then Jason stood at his back, and Carmen crouched like a panther, or sprinter at the starting line.

"Hike!" Zack called, and Jason caught the ball, and the ball whistled through the air, as Curtis went to catch it, but a person got there instead and Carmen's eyes were filled with mischief.

"Who thought here, that no girls could play football?" She asked, holding it in her hand and the guy put his hand up.

"Well, you are now very clearly wrong. Aren't you?" She determined and he nods.

Then that very same football hit him in the chest and she walked back over to Jason, who was chuckling at her.

"Hey, you guys! Tommy's coming home!" Kimberly called down to them all, as she approached with Trini, Billy and a few sandwiches.

"Yeah!" Zack called, and Carmen's smile widened even more and it looks like her face would split in two. "It's been too long." She murmured under her breath.

"A couple of weeks is too long for you?" Curtis asked, and Jason looked at Carmen, who shook her head.

"I was separated from my older brother for almost 5 years Curtis. I think any time apart is too long."

She snaps and he backed up at the snap to her words, and Jason shook his head at Carmen.

"He didn't know." He reminded her, and suddenly a huge boom echoes, as something hit the Earth, and Carmen staggered, and grabbed onto Jason, to steady herself quickly by instinct.

"Sorry." She muttered, and she dropped his arm immediately, and he held her against him, and he looked at the Mountain.

"You guys keep playing. We will go check it out." Jason called to the other boys, and Carmen followed him and a uncertain Billy, as they went up to the hill.

"But if it was here, and not too long ago..." Carmen's sentence trailed off as she looked around, trying to think.

"Then where is it now?" Jason finished her sentence, and it was automatic now, not even a question anymore of him finishing her ideas.

"Guys! Putties!" Carmen called as the Clay monsters showed up around the sentinel statue.

"What are you doing here you dumb clay brains?" Carmen shouts, and the group of Putties charged at them, and she destroyed her massive group as a whole, before she looked at the others who all had it handled.

"Let's get to the Command Center."

The others agreed with Jason, and when they did, they found everything but emergency powers shut down, as a whole in the Command Center.

"I don't like this." Carmen whispered, as the familiar fear, it began to pulse, as if it was a virus, spreading around in her system.

"Hey. You're okay." Jason murmured, looking at her, as he reached out and grabbed her hand in his.

Carmen grips it securely, and felt the fear retreating slightly, and she looks at the brand on her chest, that she did always her best to cover up, but she'd knew that she would never forget it.

"I say we go back to Billy's lab. See if he can find anything from there." She murmured to Jason, who nodded, and looked at the others.

"Carmen thinks we should go to Billy's, to see what we can find. Is everyone in agreement that we're going?"

He questioned, and they all nodded, and then they teleported quickly out of the Command Center.

Suddenly something caused the earth to shake around them, and Carmen in a fit of sudden panic, toppled onto the floor.

"Carmen! You all right?" Trini asked, and Carmen shook her head, as she'd jump up to her feet.

"Good. Just... I'm finding it a little hard to breathe." She said quietly and Jason looked around at the ceiling.

"Something's up." He said, and Carmen leaned on him, and her hand gripped his.

"It's time to go to work." Zack looked at Jason as he spoke and Jason nodded at him, and then the others stood up.

"It's Morphin Time!"

"Mastodon!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Triceratops!"

"Saber Tooth Tiger!"

"Tyrannosaurus!"

"Velociraptor!"

"Hello and Welcome, you very tiny Power Brats!" The Sentinel called, and then suddenly electricity flew out of her staff, and charged at them.

"Duck guys!" Jason called, tackling Carmen, as the electricity flew over their heads, and Jason looked up, at the sky as Nimrod the Sentinel grew.

"Let's show him the power of Thunder!" He shouted, holding his hand up to the sky, and Carmen nods at him.

"Mastodon Lion Thunderzord power!"

"Pterodactyl Firebird Thunderzord power!"

"Triceratops Unicorn Thunderzord power!"

"Saber Tooth Tiger Griffin Thunderzord power!"

"Tyrannosaurus Red Dragon Thunderzord power!"

"Velociraptor Wolf Thunderzord power!"

They formed the Thunder Megazord, and Carmen stood in the cockpit with the others, and she charged at them, with electricity attacks immediately.

"I'll teleport back to the Command Center!" Billy shouted, and he threw himself out of the Thunder Megazord so that he could teleport to the Center, while the rest of the Rangers, they all continued to valiantly all fight, with a certain Nimrod the Sentinel.