Amnesiac

Carmen was in the middle of the scan from Alpha Five and after being stuck in the Command Center for at least an few days, she was heartily sick of it.

"I need to see my family. Tommy, he has been coming here to see me, and my parents can't even see me now as a family. How much longer, do I stay here? When can I finally go home?"

Carmen snaps, and suddenly there was a whoosh of air, and the thuds of feet landing in the room.

"When Alpha Five, is most absolutely certain that there is no remaining of a if any, internal damage from crossing between dimensions remains."

Zordon said. "Look Zordon, we can at least let her out for some fresh air. We will go with her."

The one in blue said, and Carmen looked behind her quick to see Jason and the others, all except for Tommy standing there.

"Yeah sure, we'll keep an eye on her for you Zordon." Kimberly said, with a slightly visible eyeroll on her side of the room and Carmen glared at her.

"I can hear your tone of voice. I am aware that you've been talking about me, and I'm also aware that you have been involved with my brother. How fast can I convince him of what you're doing behind his sister's back?"

Carmen asked, her voice like a shard of ice, and Kimberly gulped quickly at the words that Carmen had said.

Then for a while there... her mouth went open and closed like a shocked fish, before she finally shut it quick.

"How did you know about that?"

Trini asked as she was rather quickly now all in, and coming to her friend's defense and hard.

"I can read people." Carmen said simply, and Jason shrugged at the confused look on Trini's face.

"From what Tommy can tell us, which is quite a lot unsurprisingly it's always been true." He said and Carmen sighs.

"I am seriously getting sick of being stuck in here. Can I just go to Tommy's cabin at least? Being stuck is making me go insane."

She said, and Jason looked up at Zordon, the question in his eyes clear compared to Carmen's, which were now emotionless.

"Keep your communicator online, and be sure to pick up on the calls should I  contact you, or the others call you."

The head proclaimed, and Carmen nods. "I won't leave you all for dead, but do not ever talk about me behind my back again." She said, and sighed.

"I'll see you guys later." She said, and she disappears, in a blaze of gray light as she went off to the place, that she'd said.

Or so they all thought.

Carmen stood next to the pond, where, they had all originally opened the doors to Rita's dark dimension.

"Why can't I remember?"

Carmen asked herself out loud, now, she was feeling a wave of fury, as well as pain as it was running through her.

"Should've known that you weren't actually going to the cabin." Carmen turned to see Tommy standing there, and she sighed. "Jason called you."

She said, and he nodded with a sigh of fake annoyance. "You have to stop this because it is becoming a obsession. I'll help you. You can't do this alone."

He said, and Carmen looked at him.

"I can do this Tommy." She said, and his eyes lit up with something looking like frustration.

"Yeah you can little sister. But not alone. So come on, I'm gonna take you back to the team, and we're gonna now together figure out keywords like Jason's to see if we can click your memories again."

Tommy said, and Carmen sighed.

"We are preparing to teleport you both now." Zordon said, and the two appeared in the Command Center, and now it was Tommy who always looked sick.

"I'll take the Rad Bug next time." He said, and Carmen sighed as the others all looked at her with annoyed looks.

"I knew we couldn't trust her. She never keeps her word." Kimberly said and Tommy raised a eyebrow at her.

"What was that Kimberly?"

He asked, and Kimberly gulped, and Carmen's eyebrows raised at her quite uncomfortable look at her brother.

"It was nothing." Kimberly said, and she forced a smile onto her face, and Tommy raised his eyebrows at her.

"I'll explain later." Carmen said, as Tommy looked at her, and she grunts quietly under her breath.

"Everyone think of something that they always say around Carmen. We need to help her remember. Fast."

Tommy said, and Carmen quickly lowered her head slightly, wishing that she had just gone at it alone.

"Morphinominal!" Billy, the boy in blue suddenly said and Carmen's eyes flashed with a few memories.

"Carmen?" Tommy asked, and Carmen smiled slightly. "It sure is all good and morphinominal, to see you and actually remember you this time Billy."

She said, and Tommy nodded at her with a quick smile. "Contemporary, I swear hip hop is the best music." Zack said, and Carmen's eyes kept flashing.

"Hey Zackman." She said, and Zack laughed at her sudden memories of the nickname he gave himself.

"You have still never heard her sing have you?" Tommy said. "Not now not the time Tommy."

Carmen said quickly and Jason shrugged as they all looked at Trini and Kimberly.

"It is essential for you all today as Rangers to be able to work as one unit and one team, and for that, she must know you, as well as you know her."

Zordon said, with a sigh, and then the alarm went off, and Alpha lifted arms in the air and began again.

"Ai - Ai - Ai - Ai!" He said, and now they all looked at Carmen, who just shook her head at them.

"Go save the world. I'll keep working on my memories." Carmen said and a sigh came from the team.

"You're our backup." Zack said. "You got it Zackman." Carmen said.

"It's Morphin Time." Jason said.

"Mastodon!"

"Pterodactyl!"

"Triceratops!"

"Saber Tooth Tiger!"

"Tyrannosaurus!"

The rangers said, teleporting away as Tommy and Carmen went outside of a Command Center.

"Come on, let's go up to the old cabin for a real good this time. Maybe a few weeks away will do you some good."

Tommy said, and Carmen nods.

"Come on, let's go." Carmen said quietly, and then she followed her brother to the car.