internet friends pt 2

+explanation
(on my absence)
Hey people.

Some of you may be confused from my last chapter, if you hadn't found my comment. I basically said this:

I may be discontinuing this book. Though im not entirely sure. Highschool got loads more stressful, and I dont really have time for this. Though I really do enjoy writing this stuff. I'm also bummed you know, the other half of iron dad and spider son being dead. I have also gotten into art which subsides from the time I put into writing. Plus being in other fandoms (HP /*, TVD, PJO,) deviates from just marvel. When I find the time I might try an original story on webtoon. But I will try and continue the oneshot book if y'all really want me to.

Now that is what i said before, but id like to go more into detail this time:

School problems:

So last year i had the time to do this since i only took two AP classes (Chem and English). It was very time consuming, but i was still able to take time to do this. I barely made it out with a 4.63 GPA.

(I am only a junior) But now this year, I am taking AP English, AP Physics, Ap World History, Filipino College class and Adv Trig. Plus seasonal sports such as golf (fall season), waterpolo (winter season) and badminton (spring season). So i am quite busy, even with the year barely starting.

two friend problems:

My close bestfriend is moving across the county to Florida. I love her to death, but there is nothing we can do. We promised to keep in touch, but most of you know it never works out. And then one of my long time bestfriends has decided to suddenly "shun" me and give attitude. Even after the years of me defending her, from asshole bullies. Even after the years of us hanging out. She even went as far as called me a "sister" and i had agreed. But now, i dont even know if i had did something wrong. She still talks to a few of my friends, but shoves it in my face. Talking loudly about her plans with them right in front of me. So that kind of sucks too.

so yeah, life really hasn't been that great or easy lately. but  seeing notifications of people commenting really made me want to come back so here i am.

Better late than never, amiright?

oh and in this world, Tony and Nat are alive :)

this continues right off from the last part.

enjoy

-

Shuri and Peter quickly walked away from the group. They both shared the same emotions; confused but weirdly happy.

"So...." Peter mumbled, looking down as he ruffled his hair.

Shuri responded, smacking her lips. "Yeah." She slowly nodded her head up and down and the awkward silence began to fill the air.

"So you were really-"
"So you are actually-"

They both tried to talk but the awkward exchange had just caused them both to laugh.

"Yeah i'm actually Spider-Man." Peter chuckled.

"And am actually a Princess of a advanced third world country, that was always hidden to- you know what? I think you get it." She warmly responded.

"Ha ha, yeah. It doesn't have to be this awkward, right?" Peter responded.

"Ohmygod- I thought you'd never ask" Shuri said, sounding exasperated. This caused a laugh to erupt from both of their mouths.

And with that, the awkwardness went away.

"So, what do you to for fun around here?" Peter asked, sounding much more relaxed.

"To be honest not much. Sometimes I just try to build something new when inspiration comes , or just watch American movies."

"How about we do both? At the same time?"

"Well Peter, It seems you really are a genius. But what exactly do you have in mind?" Shuri smirked.

"Have you ever watched any of the Star Wars movies?" Peter suggested, a glint of light lit in his eyes.

"Have I? Of course I have!" Shuri chuckled. "While we watch we could build lightsabers!"

"And you call me a genius?" Peter laughed. "Actually no, you're a nerd"

"Nope. Nope. Im still cooler than you" Shuri belted

"You're just as bad as me." Peter said shaking his head.

"If thats what makes you sleep at night, sure. But follow me, the labs this way."

-end-

yes i know, this was super short.
i could write a part three if you guys want

and sorry if Shuri doesn't seem "In character". I haven't seen enough of her to build a character like her. Plus this chapter was sort of rushed.