Prom Part Two

OMLLLLL

100K!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Reads!?!!?

TYSM!! I hope people are still here tho.

Sorry I havet posted in a while, blah bah bah, phone got taken a ways, blah, blah blah, finals, blah.

Anyways, in honor of hitting 1k, I will do someting, anything of your request. BUT IT HAS TO BE LEGAL.

There are one or two more parts of this plot line.

Moving on, Part two of Prom? Never Heard of Her

Third POV

This was it. 

This is the moment he had to tell his parents about prom.

Peter begn to panic. He could only imagine what his adoptive parents would say. He couldnt wait to tell May either.

Everybody, but Tony had knew how much Peter had liked MJ. Ut was surprising, since Tony practically knew Peter the best.

Peter began to walk along the hall of the compound, when he saw Auntie Nat.

He could use the practice if telling people. So this would be a start.

'Oh god, why did the first person have to be Nat!?' Peter mumbled.

"First person to know what?" Natasha, the badass assasin asked.

"hOw did you- um... hear me?" The kid responded, with his voice cracking all over the place.

"I'm a spy, I hear all." She replied with a smug look on her face. To then she continued, "Okay, back to me being the first person to know what?"

"Well...MJ, asked me to Prom." He said, almsot smoothly.

"Cool. I always liked her." She said shrugging off. She shuffled his hair and began to walk away.

"That's it?" Peter practically yelled.

"What?" Its your life, not mine. I wont judge you, because I don't like anybody judging me. Plus, I can tell she good for you. Not the type to be direspectful."

"Oh okay." He said, watching Nat walk aways.

"Dont mess this up!" She said as the elevator doors close.

'Well now that that's settled, I should worry about telling Pep, and Tony' Peter thought

He continued to walk down the hall, when Clint dropped from the vent.

"PETER! Congrats! You scored a date. You're all grown up!" Clint spat out as he fake cried.

"What!? You heard that?" Peter exclaimed.

"Of course I did! I am a spy too"

"But you're deaf." Peter said blankly.

"Hearing aids." Be said happily pointing to his ears.

"Okay, not to be nosy. Take what Nat said at heart, dont mess this up."

"I wont. I wont." The kid said annoyed, to hear this again.

"We all like her. She is great at 'heads up'! Anyways good luck with Tony!" Clint said disappearing into the darkness of the hall.

'Okay. This is it.' Peter inhaled, finally reaching the room they were located.

He sat down in front of them. So serious, he looked constipated.

"Hey Tony...Pep.."

"Hey Pete. You okay?" Tony asked.

Peter first clears his throat, to continue in his serious tone. "I have something to tell you."

"What? Are you pregnant?"

"Tony!" Pepper exclaimed, giving Tony a heard slap on the shoulder.

"Okay, okay. What is it?" Tony said, laughing.

"MJ aksed me to prom."

"Wow that's great!" The two adults said in sync.. creepily.

"Really?"

"Yeah! Of course it is, honey!" Pepper said calmly.

" I'm holding a press conference. My Son Has A Date To Prom!" Tony exclaimed holding his hands up.

"I am a secret, remember?"

"Ohhh yeah. Anyways, good job. We all li-"

"Like MJ? Yeah, I know."

The two shrugged it off as Peter walked away.

'That was way too easy. Was that really Tony?' Peter questioned in his mind.

'Eh, who cares. I'm happy'

At least for now he is ;)

Get ready for the next chapter,
Gaurenteed next week .

Well there it was. Peter was successful in telling Pepper, Tony, Nat and kind of Clint.

Get ready for a dress reveal!
I couldn't choose, and wanted to be more MJ than Zendaya.

Sorry this chapter was short :)