Medicine 2

Hey people
Sorry it took so long to update!
It's short too lmao.
The next one is rlly long tho.
Anyways, the next part will be the last? Enjoy!

What would Peter do?

Out of any times, why forget now.

At SCHOOL!

Not only was his perfect record ruined, but what were the full side affects.

As Dr. Harr has stated before, his condition was Complex PTSD.

Complex PTSD:

Complex PTSD is found among many people who have been exposed to prolonged traumatic circumstances, especially during teenage growth.

Which specifically included family (or close friends) death and/or major traumatic ents involving the harm of others.

These people often are diagnosed with borderline or antisocial personality disorder or dissociative disorders die to later found anger issues.

They show behavioral difficulties (things like impulsivity, aggression, sexual acting out, eating disorders, alcohol or drug abuse, and self-destructive actions), extreme emotional difficulties (such as intense rage, depression, or panic.

Specifically for Peter, his result was impulsivity and aggression. Both of which Pepper didnt want to tell him.

The treatment for patients like Peter often takes much longer, possibly progress at a much slower rate, and requires a sensitive and highly structured treatment program and daily medicine.

Considering the fact it had only been a year since what the media calls, "Infinity War" and "Death Among Heroes", Peter hadn't made much progress.

He twitched around during homeroom. Being unable to stay still. So he tapped on the table.

His enhanced senses, made it far worse. Every small noise or words that came out of peoples mouth annoyed him.

Especially words from, the one and only Flash Thomson.

"What wrong Dickwad? What are you a third grader twitching around like that?" Flash questioned.

Peter didnt even attempt to respond. He clearly wanted to ignore it.

"What? Too scared to answer me!?" Flash practically yelled, drawing the attention of the class.

His finger tapping on the table become of violent. To the point where he even made a dent in the wooden desk. Thankfully no one noticed.

His breathing became heavy as Flash continued to mock him, with the class laughing along.

He could no longer keep his calm state as he yelled while jolting up, "Do you ever shut up, Flash?!" Pure anger in his eyes.

People watched agape.

Did their resident loser, Peter Parker just yell at Flash?

As Flash began to say, "Wow Penis Parker standing u-"

Peter cut him off, "No, I mean really? Have you ever caught a hint, that ever word that comes out of your mouth is so damn useless to the world!? You may act tough, but really anyone in this room can snap you like a twig."

"Oh now, I'm going to have to beat you up." Flash says carelessly.

"I'd like to see you try." Peter smirked.

The class was still in shock.

Flash instantly got up and went for a punch.

But Peter caught it before it even came close to his face.

Flash's eyes dilated, once he saw the look on Peter's face.

What is Peter going to do next?