Prayers Part Two

This is again, my real life experience.
So I present to you, part two.

I was just in the mood to write this because everyone in my family is fucking sick.
My sister, aunt, and dad is in the hospital.
Dont feel sorry, its practically normal by now.
So I've had a lot of extra time.

Prom who? Never heard of her 2, will be published next week.

A real experience is transformed into a story of Tony and Peter.
Good luck.

Peter's pov

It had been exactly two months, since the day dad was expected to die.

He lays alone in the medical bay of the compound, when Arexcella and mom are running the company, and I am at school. 

Yet Arexcella is always there the longest. As if she is the one with the most to loose; I don't blame her though.

I try to stay with him for as long as humanly possible. He never actually talks though. Its always just me doing the talking. Somehow, that felt worse.

Yet, it just adds to the stress school has already given me.

I wont even dare flunking. That would be the last thing Tony would want for me. Arexcella, did not exactly have a normal childhood with a normal education. So, he wanted me to experience it.

But, with how I am living right now, it is far from a normal experience.

~

So there I am, a usual Wednesday. Everything seemed normal, and it looked as if Tony was feeling better.

That was more than what I needed.

Since he looked fine, I decided to check out the library at the compound. Maybe...read a book to him?

It may be calming, if he hears me at all. And I needed to stop dwelling on reality, and get out of my current head space. Atleast that is what Auntie Nat says.

I havent even been patrolling.
It's been at least one month.

Library

Tony had a personally library at the compound. Latley ive been going there, trying to get my mind off of whats happening. 

I wasnt going to patrol anymore. Its what I've promised Arexcella, and what I planned to do. Not endangering myself was the best possible choice right now. Its the reason this whole mess started.

Though, I still think its unfair. Arexcella still gets  to go put there and Blue Raven, while I'm stuck here, not allowed to do anything.

The book "Lightning Thief" caught my eye. Rick Riordan was the author. I remembered reading this when i was in sixth grade. It would be nice to reread it. 

Only five pages in, i get an emerecency notification. "You fther is aving some dificuties. I think its best if you come right now.  Arexcella and Pepper too." It was from Rhodey, who was visiting Tony today.

"Crap" I mutter, quickly droppng the book and running straight there. I practically burst trough the doors, trying to see whats happening. 

He was yelping in pain. He hadnt beeen like ths since one month ago. 

This was bad. 

I saw him there, and his personal nurses came in. We were asked to step outside.

Five minutes later, the nurses came out. The screaming had stopped, and was 'calm' now.

My mom and sister finally got here, and the nurse approached us.

It all became a blur.

"He was worse"?

"Hes not so well"?

"Its not looking too good"?

And....

"He doesnt have much time"!?!

What!?

He was totally fine today! He seemed better. So why is this happening?

~

It was until our last words were sudden. He would be unable to reply, and the only thing we could wish for was his survival.

Yet, that wish was already used.

His yelps if pain became apparent, and we knew it was all over.

All so sudden.

And I said my last words all over again.
They all said their last words again.

Then his pillow sank.

And he was gone.