Peter meets Rose

My new @ is marvel_who

This is a bit of a pointless update.

I might delete this later

I just had a bit free time, and I figured I would do this. I thought this would be interesting. I am almost posting another chapter this week.

You're probably wondering who Rose is, and she was one of my future Original Characters.
She is going to be apart of my actual book series.
So this is kind of an intro to her •-•
She is played by Nina Dobrev ;)

This chapter also mentions another one of my future OCs. Her name is Arexcella. She is Tony's long lost daughter, due to the fact of him being a man whore all of those years ago.
Her name reminded me of Arc, for Arc reactor, so just enjoy this. She is played by Kelsey Asbille.

Let the chapter..begin.

Peter strolls along the living room at the compound, heading towards the kitchen. He had just got off a call with Ned and MJ, and he started to get hungry.

The boy was slowly walking towards the fridge when something felt off. His senses were mildly warning him.

He stopped in his tracks and narrowed his eyes. He took a look around, to find a surprise.

A girl around his age, maybe older was standing beside the kitchen island. She was there, as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

Her hair was brownish-red and looked naturally curly/wavy. Her features were very defined. She has some soft tones with a mix of bold traits. In Peter's opinion, she looked really pretty. His cheeks were heating up at the sight of her, but he quickly shook it off.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him intently.

"Hi?" She hesitantly said.

"Hey...I'm...I..I am Peter." He said, confused if he should even answer.

"You okay there?" She said cracking a smile.

"..Hmm...yeah!" Peter slowly said, but inside he was thinking. 'Was she here to kill me?'

She let out a small chuckle and starts to say,
"If I was here to kill you, you'd already be dead."

"Oh" he said out loud. 'How did she know what I was thinking?' Peter said internally.

"Its quite obvious. I've dealt with a lot of people like you. I only kill the parents, never the kids." She mentioned. But once it left her mouth she realized how bad that sounded.

She mentally punched herself thinking 'now he thinks I killed his parents. How smart Rose.'

"Are you saying you killed Tony!?" Peter blurted out, eyes wide.

"What no, I didn't mean that! That was back when I was forced to. Tony is helping my mom and I."

"Oh okay..." He said confused. 'What did she mean by being forced to? And he was helping her mom? Please dont tell me this is another long lost sister.'

"Hmm, if I am not mistaking you for someone else, Arexcella told me all about you. You are the spiderboy!" She said with a smile plastered across her face.

"Its spiderman, but you can call me that...wait- I would prefer if you didnt though."

"Oh okay." She said shrugging.

"And you are?"

"Oh sorry, I am Rose. Formally the Red Widow. Natasha's daughter."

"What do you do exactly?" Peter asked rudley pointing at her.

"I am a highly trained assasin. Started at age five, ended since never. Ive had several doses of super soldier serum, due to me being a lab test. Also, I am older than I look. Im techinally sixteen, but I was put in cryo freeze most of my life, making me much older. I am one of the widows, trained in the red room."

"Oh...wow." he said quite surprised. He didnt expect all this information to be poured on him.

"What about you? How did you obtain your powers?" She said curiously, as if she hasnt already read his file.

"That's a story for another time."

"Okay then...So, you're Tony's kid, right?" She said smiling. 'So this is Arexcellas brother' Rose thought.

Peter thought for a second. "Umm...no.... yes...Maybe? And you said your mom was Natasha?"

"Yeah. You sound kind of... unconvinced."

Then Peter started to explain himself. "Its just kind of confusing, because Natasha said she was-"

"Sterile?" Rose finished.

"Uhm, yeah."

"Well she had me before then...I am kind of the reason they started it...up until they made an excuse of 'making missions easier"

"Oh, okay." This began to get awkward. "Do you know who your father is?"

"No, I don't. My mom claims she doesnt remember, but I have a feeling she does." Rose reluctantly said.

"Who do you think it i-"

The meeting room door opens. It was right across the living room. The creaks of the door interrupted what Peter was about to say.

Then out comes Natasha Romanoff, holding multiple files.

"Hi Peter..." Natasha says, giving a warm smile. "Rose, let's go." She continues.

Rose nods and walks away from the conversation.

"See you next time, Rose." Peter mutters out.

"I doubt we will see eachother again but, I really do hope there is a next time." She says walking towards the door, beside her mother. Heels clicking against the floor.

Due to Peter's enhanced hearing, before they walk out the door he hears Rose saying, "Hes cute."

Then to the answer of Natasha, "Dont get too attached. Remember, you are around forty years old." That earns the laugh of both the girls, as the door shuts.

"Fourty?" Peter questions.

Hope you enjoyed that little intro. I'll update another chapter sometime this week :)

A maybe comedy filled chapter is coming your way ;)

Do you like Rose so far?