Meeting with Fury and Ross

This is short.
Tony had left Peter, his biological son with his assistant Elise. More meetings on fixing the accords had started to pop up. This was happening right after the events of Infinity war. Yet everything seemed to get better.

~Recap~

Peter was only three when the whole thing started. Pepper was upset to find out Tony had gotten on the ship headed towards space. He just left his wife and kid alone, knowing the chances he might not come back.

She was worried sick, especially when people started to fade away. Peter didn't fade as a teenager in Tony's arms, but a toddler in Peppers. She held the remains of the ash in her hand confused. She stood like that the whole day. Holding nothing but ash. She had thought both of the people she loved, were gone.

It took only a few days for Tony to come back. Eager to come back. To come back and want to see his wife and son. But what he saw was his wife grieving. Holding nothing but ash. She had explained what she seen and slowly broke down.

~Present day~

It took three years to reverse the affect. None if the avengers, besides Rhodey knew Peter existed.

They now had the toddler back into their loving arms. Pepper was running the company, and Tony was of course in a meeting.

Elise didnt know how to take care of a kid. She was clueless.

He was crying, and kept asking for his dad. She tried distracting the kid with toys.

"I was not trained for this!" She mildly yells, cursing in her mind.

The crying got louder, annoying the other interns. She panicked and asked the AI where Tony was.

"Fri!? Where is Tony? I need him to calm his child." She said with pure worry in her tone.

"He is in the main conference room. Need any help Elise? I can play calming music." Friday answered and asked politely.

"No thank you Fri. More sound will freak him out more. I just need to get him to boss" Elise responded quickly running out of the room.

Strangely, he slowly calmed down. Yet tears were still dripping. She opened the door. The avengers face her with confusion. Once Peter sees Tony his face clears.

Elise set the kid down, allowing him to walk towards Tony.

"Dada!" The kid yelped.

"Hey kid! I see you are giving auntie Elise a hard time." Tony said, with the gentleness in his voice the avengers barely heard. Peter just giggled.

Tony brought his son into his lap and smiled purely. He looked back up to see the avengers in confusion.

"Ho-how long were we gone?" Bruce asked.

"Who is this?" Steve asked curiously.

"Umm. Avengers, Ross, Fury. This is my son Peter." Tony said while shifting his child towards the others. The kid held a huge grin and the avengers stared in awe. 'Tony...and a kid.

The moment was ruined when Ross asked "Does this kid have any special abilities or powers we need to worry about?"

Tony simply rolled his eyes. He held Peter in his arms. Peter kept quiet and the rest of the day went by smoothly.

After the meeting, the avengers properly introduced themselves.

This ended up being just another random day.