What the fuck?

Here is a fluffy one,
Beacuse the next one is bout to get serious.
Enjoy ;)

Heres a sum up of the last few months:

Tony just recently adopted Peter. He believed it was the best decision of his life, well besides marrying Pepper.

Peter prompted that to happen, so it was another great reason to adopt him.

Aunt May was sadly being a bitch.
She disowned Peter when she found out he was spiderman. "Its too dangerous" "Not under my roof." "Me or the Suit." And "Get Out".

When Tony found out about this, which was four days after the incident. He felt bad and took the kid in.

They slowly became closer and it felt like an actual family.

On Peter's birthday he announced he was going to adopt him.

This all went down in private.
No interviewer, press or media even knew Peter existed.

During that time, the avengers have been dealing with the accords. The government had a compromise and the avengers thankfully accepted it. Tony and Thor were the only ones left that needed to sign.

Tony has not been showing up to these meetings, due to taking care of Peter. The avengers hadnt even spoken to Tony since the fight. So they would catch up and try to fix and patch things up.

Peter could obviously take care of himself, but Tony wanted the few official days of being son and father real.

Tonight was the night the avengers will move back into the tower.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Peter and Tony were sat next to eachother on the couch.

They lounged around watching a Star Wars marathon for the millionth time.

They were both half asleep when it came to an end.

"Pete, you should go to bed. late." Tony said yawning.

"But I don't want to go~" Peter said completely comfortable.

"Just go to bed. You've been up since 3 am" He responded.

"But daaaadd" It wasnt until a few seconds later, they realized what Peter just said.
Peter continued with, "Oh um okay! I'll go now....haha-ha" trying to get out of the awkward situation.

Tony had a huge grin plastered on his face and said, "C'mere kid."

Peter smiled and layed next to his father. They soon drifted onto sleep.

The Avengers finished up their meetings and arrived at the tour

"Ugh, I'm beat" Bruce said, rubbing his eyes.

"It feels good to be back. Together." Steve said with a smile.

Friday came through the tower, "Should I inform boss you're all here?"

"Nah Fri, he is probably sleeping." Rhodey said.

"Hopefully. That man never sleeps." Bruce continued.

"He better have a good excuse for missing our meetings." Wanda said strolling towards the common room.

"I'm sure he does." Rhodey intruded, always giving hope to his bestfriend.

Natasha strolled to the kitchen and quietly mentioned,"I'm getting coffee."

"Nat, its 1 am and you're having coffee?"

"Yes, you got a problem with that?" Natasha raised a perfectly trimmed brow.

"Nope. Continue."

"Whatever. You guys do you. I'm going to watch TV." Clint said headed towards the couch. (Clint is here, he still has a family. And is no longer retired..)

But what Clint saw gave him pure shock. "What the fuck!?" Clint saw The Tony Stark. The most awkward with emotion and physical contact. Sleeping and hugging and random ass kid.

But with those words the avengers got into a defensive position. Weapons at the ready.

Clints words woke Peter up and he quickly got into fighting position....

On the ceiling...

The movement caused Tony to wake. He saw the situation and quickly defused it.

"Kid, it's the avengers. You can come down now." Peter dropped down, doing a super complex flip to land on his feet.

Clints fatherly instincts made his heart drop. He saw so many ways the kid couldve injured himself.

Tony then continued, "Uh, guys. This is my kid Peter. Peter, the avengers."

"Your kid?" Natasha said scoffing. She didnt believe the situation

"Yes, my kid." Tony respond. Natasha's eyebrows raised even higher, if possible.

Bruce whispered, while tapping on Rhodey and Steve, "hOw lOng wAs i gOne"

In disbelief Clint said, "Okay...but why was he just on the fucking ceiling!?!"

"LANGUAGE. There is a child present" Steve yelled. Clint just rolled his eyes.

"Oh so you guys dont remeber me..." Peter responded. 

"Remeber you?" Wanda questioned.

"Umm. Pew Pew" Peter answered with handmotions.

"You're the Spider-Man?" Clint said obviously surprised.

"Tony! You brought a kid to Germany, to fight me!?!" Steve said with our concern.

"Yes I brought my kid to Germany. He can handle himself." Tony responded.

"I can fit in with you guys just fine!" Peter said hopefully.

But Steve retracted with "Aren't you a little too young to be an avenger?"

But Peter quickly came back with, "Arent you a little too old to be alive?"

All of the avengers stifled a laugh. But Tont let his laugh out wheezing. Steve was clearly offended.

"Guys let's deal with this in the morning. I'm too tired for this."

They all nodded but a few stayed back and did whatever.

Peter decided to go to bed, and warily walked to his room.

But Clint had just one more thing to say....

"I cant wait to tell Scott about this :)"

#dadsoftheavengers
#dadprotectionsquad

;)

Update:
Should I continue this chapter?
                   (The next day)