Eat It(Explicit)

*Calling* -Ty

"Yo"

"Hey what's up Jordy?"

"You still at PJs?"

"Nah brah"

"Shit man my lady bout to be out all night go pick up Zach we bout to turn up."

"Thank god dude I thought you was about to tell me I needed to make a drop."

"Shut yo lazy ass up and come on"

"Aight bet."

I got to the house a few minutes later. I hopped out the truck and opened the door stood, I in my new house. I mean it's a nice size but shit seem huge when I'm here by myself. I went up to the room and took a shower before the boys pulled up. I hopped out when I heard my door slam. I jogged down the stairs.

"Damn y'all niggas came in loud as hell." Zach and Ty was slumped over in the living room. It looked like a ounce was already on the coffee table.

Zach dapped me up "Oh shit my bad."

"It's cool bruh. Man what y'all tryna eat...ain't nobody getting drunk of a empty stomach." I walked over to the unpacked box of liquor and pulled out a big ass bottle of Henny.

Ty stood up all hype
"Ayeee let's turn up bruh." I laughed, that fool stay ready.

We sat around my kitchen table smoking weed, taking shots, and talkin hella shit it all night. We ended up ordering Uber eats cause none of our asses could drive. I text Laila a few times checking in on her, I can't lie, it's been hard not to think about Lauren, but...I got a woman.

Ty slammed his hand down on the table making me jump.

I snapped "Nigga!!??" I said looking at him like he was crazy.

"The hell wrong with you Jordan? We just clowning man damn calm yo ass down" He sat down kinda annoyed.

"Man I just got a lot going on."

"Well" Zach said "it's just us tonight, ain't we supposed to be letting loose? No woman, nobody annoying you...wassup bro?"

I sat there contemplating. I don't really share my business with nobody....but it is boys night, and these areee my boys.

I glanced at Ty "I saw Lauren today"

His eyes got big and he spit out his drink getting it all on the table. I'ma fight this nigga.

"Bruh...Lauren Lauren..?"

"Yes"

Zach looked at both of us lost. Probably tryna figure out what the hell wrong with my cousin.

"Like Ms Lauren.... the girl who broke yo heart and had u sick Lauren??"

"Nigga yes damn!"

He sat up dramatictly and poured another shot. He shook his head before sliding it to me.

Fuck it, I might as well.

"Where? How?" Ty asked.

I threw the shot back "At the bank, this morning. She work at the TD by my job."

"Damnnn cuzo."

"Who's Lauren" we both turned and looked at Zach like he was crazy. Even thought we know he has no idea who she is.

Ty chuckled "just the love of Jordys life."

I rolled my eyes "man shut up."

He shrugged "Ain't my fault you was crazy over her."