"I see... i will give you my recommendations in the morning." she said before she walked over next to me.

 "Speaking of which... who is it?" 

"This one right here, the one that looks like a scarecrow." I said before I pointed at my nephew who seemed ever so nervous next to Yamato.

 "Ah... him... yes how could I forget him... he could not stop staring at my bosom..." Yamato said coldly.

"I mean... could you blame him? It's not every day you see a fine woman such as yourself and that is not counting that he IS my nephew..." I said before she looked at me sharply in disapproval.

 "... And now you know why I used to despise you as much as I used to... you have some nerve to be that direct..." she said as she slowly turned pink.

"... And now you try your hardest to impress me... ironic..." I said before she looked away puffing her cheeks like a child.

 "W-Well maybe I just want you to spoil me every so often..." she said nervously before I let out a laugh.

"Tell you what... if this weather gets better, how about you and I go to Weno on a date this evening? Just the two of us and we can go anywhere you like." I said before she looked at me blankly for a minute before her eyes sparked to life as if she was a child.

 "Anywhere? You really mean it?" she asked as her tails began to sway from side to side.

"Anywhere..." I said with a smile before she realized what she was doing. She stood upright as she cleared her throat.

 "O-of course... A woman of my stature deserves to indulge herself every once in a while... it is about time you and I decided to travel to the humble town and its people..." she said as her dancing tails seemed to have intensified. 

"... You are so cute when you are bashful..." I said out of spite causing her to look away.

 "S-Shut up, d-do not be an idiot...!" she said revealing her true self to me once more. She never did like getting complimented as she was not used to it. At least... not by me that is.

Yamato seemed as if she was going to go off on yet another one of her rants as to why she 'wasn't as attractive as I perceived', but the door knocked gently just in time to stop her.

"Come in!" I commanded before being greeted by yet another Sakuran friend. It was Nagato herself once more only that this time, she did not seemed at too happy unlike other times and for a good reason.

 It was Nagato herself once more only that this time, she did not seemed at  too happy unlike other times and for a good reason

  "Vice admiral... it is good to see you once again..." Nagato said before she looked at Yamato in the eyes and nodded.

 "Dear I am sorry for raising your hopes, but it seems that in my bliss I have forgotten to speak to you about this..." Yamato said as her cheerful and bashful attitude did a one eighty