Chapter 68: Insecurities

"Sana-yah!"

"Excuse me?"

"--Unnie?"

"What?"

"How long?"

"My lord, Tzuyu-ah! I just woke up! Give the girl some time!"

"Then at least let this idiot into the room! He pestering me in the living room."

"Where's Jungkook?"

"He said that he'll be late."

"And the other jerk?"

"Out buying a gift for his penguin."

"Make him sit with the others."

"He's begging to see you."

"I'm changing."

"Why the heck are you so shy now? It's not like he hasn't seen you like that!"

"Tzuyu!"

"Geez, sorry! I'm letting him in!"

"No! Keep him out!"

"Too late, 'nie. He's coming."

"TZUYU-AH!"

Sana heard Tzuyu's steps slowly retreat from the bedroom. She quickly scooped up her dress from her bed and bolted towards the bathroom, covering her bare figure with her towel.

Bashful frenzy ascended her chest as she briskly made to open the bathroom door. While holding a tiny towel in place and a heavy dress in the other hand, she was having a hellfire of difficulty. The knob wouldn't twist.

Grr.

No, no. He wouldn't let me live this down! her mind screamed, seething inside her head. Who knew if he'd purposely tried to break in into her room in the future? And what exacerbated it was that the bathroom was right next to the the bedroom door, meaning that if she didn't make it on time, her clueless boyfriend would walk in on her naked.

Well, it wasn't like that thin strip of cloth hid much skin on her, but it had a better coverage then what he'd seen before!

She tried again.

Her wet hair flew into her eyes as she moved in quick pace. She smacked her wet lips, biting the dead skin cells off the flesh.

The door to the bathroom was locked. Sana felt like she was punched in the gut. In all her panic, she'd forgotten that Mina was taking a shower in there. The younger had ran inside soon as Sana came outside, screaming that Sana had taken too long. Her rushed mind had totally blocked out the sound of the running water and the blarring Japanese music Mina liked to listen to without understanding a single word.

Knock knock. The door knob rattled. Sana froze in the air.

She opened her mouth to tell Taehyung to wait outside, but no words came out. Her heart was caught in her throat. She heard a husky chuckle and knew right away he'd seen her through the crack in the door.

Her legs shook.

And now, he wasn't about to turn around. He wasn't about to miss the chance to see her like that after so many days.

Months, really.

Who was he to back up from pre-party sex . . . ? his inner sex beast would say.

She gulped, rethinking her decision to drop off at someone else's place to touch up when she could've easily been comfortable in her own bathroom right now. She glanced around Mina's room for a quick hiding spot. But her and Tzuyu had just moved in, and the boxes didn't provide much of a shelter. Everywhere she looked, all she saw was a few pieces of furniture, bags, and boxs, clothes strewn all over the place.