Chapter 27: New Couples

Tzuyu took the stairs down this time instead of the elevator. She couldn't risk being with Jungkook in that thing again.

Asking for forgiveness, huh? After what he's done? Wow. Hasn't even been a full day since his girlfriend broke up with him and- wait...

Lisa!

Tzuyu had totally forgotten about Lisa. She had been so angry at Jungkook that she forgot to ask him if he made up with her.

Probably did. The two of them can't live one day without kissing. Aren't they perfect for each other? Both of them cheaters. Ha!

Tzuyu suddenly stopped walking. She saw Dahyun talking to a boy. She couldn't see his face properly since his back was facing her. Dahyun's face was flushed red and she was laughing hard. When she saw Tzuyu, she motioned her to go away but her expression said that she was dying to share something.

Tzuyu hid behind a wall and waited for them to be done. She listened to the boy's voice. It sounded familiar.

Eunwoo! Dahyun was talking to Eunwoo! Since when did they become so close? Oh, well. She'll find out later, anyway. Tzuyu went to her dorm to meet Yeri and Chaeyoung. She had only passed them yesterday while walking to work, otherwise she hasn't seen them since Friday.

It was Chaeyoung who opened the door. "Hey, Tzuyu-ah! We were just about to come and get ya."

"Hey, unnie." Tzuyu entered and took off her shoes.

"Thanks for coming here yourself. Yeri unnie kept refusing to get her butt up from her bed."

"I heard you, Chae!" Yeri shouted from her room. They girls burst out laughing.

"I didn't say anything wrong, though!" Chaeyoung yelled back.

"Whatever!"

"Tzuyu's here! Get yar lazy butt outta yar room!"

"Na!"

"Geez unnies!" Tzuyu piped in. "Stop shouting. You two are literally one room away from each other!"

But then, Yeri walked out rubbing her eyes. She was still in her pajamas and her hair resembled a bird's nest. "Hey, Tzu."

"Hey," said Tzuyu. "Oh, look at you! It's one in the afternoon."

"Sooo..."

"Go change!"

"Chill, Yoda! No need to yell. I'm right here, literally one yard away from you."

Tzuyu rolled her eyes and looked over to Chaeyoung who was in the kitchen drinking water.

"Hey, do you know where Dahyun unnie is?" she asked, setting the glass down on the counter.

Tzuyu nodded and smirked.

"Where? We haven't seen her for two hours," Yeri asked. "And what's up with the smile?"

Tzuyu took a seat on the sofa and looked at the two of them. They stared back expectantly, waiting for an answer. Tzuyu didn't know that if Dahyun wanted everyone to know yet, and she didn't feel comfortable telling someone that she had seen Dahyun talking to a boy.

"Maybe we should wait for Dahyun unnie to come home first," she replied. "I think she'll be back in a bit."

And as if on cue, the door knob twisted and the door opened revealing the Dubu Queen. She slowly walked in, obviously not expecting to see them all together. Then, suddenly, she let a scream.

The other girls were startled at first but then they realized that Dahyun was actually laughing hard now.

"Uh, unnie?" asked Chaeyoung.